• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I groan like I'm giving birth to a demogorgon

Then I maintain that groan until I hear the bathroom door close

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Hope they get the clue due to the fact that the door is closed, locked and it doesn't open when they try to open it.

It still amazes me how long people can struggle to try to open an obviously locked door. If they don't get the clue, I just cough loudly.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Hello!?

Usually gets the message across and they leave. Or in the very rare occassion they'll stay for a chat...for whatever reason.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
o1RQVMa.png

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
In a high pitched voice, "come in"

Then I wait for them to stand there awkwardly and not say then anything, then I say again in high pitch voice, "yes?"

I actually do this

Deleted member 45211

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 19, 2018
I don't make a sound. The onus is on them, and they should just be patient. If they distrust the lock that much that they have to go get an employee or manager and report to them that the bathroom is locked with no one inside and have them unlock the door, the least I can offer them is a memory of an awkward moment, staring at a stranger with his pants around his ankles.

How do you hold a long C sound?

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's my roommate knocking I usually say "this is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed, bitch".