• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What gaming hardware do you have and actively use(PC,Xbox,PS

• PC Only

Votes: 101 10.9%
  • Xbox Only

Votes: 21 2.3%
  • PS Only

Votes: 124 13.4%
  • PS + Xbox

Votes: 80 8.6%
  • Xbox + PC

Votes: 61 6.6%
  • PS + PC

Votes: 381 41.1%
  • PC + Xbox + PS

Votes: 159 17.2%

• Total voters

qrac

Nov 13, 2017
Doesn't include switch which is the one plattform that is mostly used by a majority šŸ™„šŸ˜. But anyway, for me it's Switch, PC, Stadia & Xcloud/Gamepass.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
PC+PS4+Xbox One X+Switch

+ very soon: RTX 3080+Xbox Series X!
And eventually PS5DE plus whatever Nintendo is cooking.

+ Stadia and Geforce Now, but that's not hardware.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
PlayStation (with PSVR)
PC (with Index/SteamVR)
Switch

Most used in that order generally, but I've sold my Pro for PS5 so right now playing a lot of Ringfit & gettin' swole

Also yes very odd this thread OP and poll completely ignores Switch

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
PS4 Pro + PC + Switch. I use PS4 more, PC second and barely use the Switch. I will sell it soon to help cover the PS5 costs.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Just the Nintendo Switch, which doesn't seem to be a poll option.

Are you sure you're even real?

schrodingers switch-playing cat
2877.jpg

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I had every console this generation and sold everything but switch. I mostly game on my PC and grab a few of the better switch titles and I'm content.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
PC - PS4 base and Xbox One S... Also have, but hardly use, a 360 and PS3.

At the moment I use the PC most, as the kids hog the consoles.

Calm Killer

Oct 25, 2017
I have an Xbox that I used daily. A PC that I use often, a switch that my kids use more than me and a PS4 that I never touch.

May 15, 2019
I own all three but I only really use my PC. Do use a Switch for a lot of stuff though, and mainly use the XbonX for back compat games.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
PC, PS4 and switch.

PC for MtG and Civ
PS4 for most everything else
Switch is a doorstop.

meaulnes

Oct 27, 2017
Of the options given, PS only.
The reality in order of use: Switch, PS4 base, 3DS and also a bit of DS, GBA and Vita.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
PC went up to 75% in the last few years, the rest is Playstation 4 Pro and Playstation Vita (and Switch, which isn't listed in the OP). Since Microsoft moved all their games over to PC my Xbox hasn't seen much use outside of Rare Replay and the MCC. Doesn't mean I'm not playing XGS games, I'm just not playing them on Xbox because that seems to be the most limited and least capable platform to play XGS games on. I may even have played more games on Xbox 360 than on Xbox One this gen since all my save games are on there.

The reasons why I mostly play PC games are quite simple. Consoles cannot keep up with the incredible variety of PC gaming, it's just the same stuff over and over and honestly after a while it starts feeling more like work, like filling out Excel spreadsheets and waiting for the clock to tick down while everything on PC feels fresh and exciting in comparison. As proof I snapped a screenshot of my top ten most played Steam games:

shame65jaj.png

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
I have a Gaming PC, Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro and Switch

I mostly play on the Gaming PC, mostly due to Game Pass, and sometimes play on the XB1X.

The PS4 I haven't touched all year, there's only a handful of titles that interest me and at this point I'm waiting for PS5 to play them in a better state.

The Switch I just use for Smash when friends show up, but at least that's better usage than the PS4

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 + Switch + PC pretty much. Got a 3080 last week(upgraded from a 1080ti), and pre-ordered a PS5 already.

I do own an Xbox One, which I got at launch, but after MS started releasing exclusives on PC as well, it basically got relegated to a back compat box. I won't be buying an Xbox Series X/S either.

danielvdell

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Feb 12, 2019
Los Angeles
PC for simulation games and FPSes.
PS4 for exclusives and anything not covered by Switch and PC.
Switch for exclusives and indies.

I'm adding an XSX to the mix for exclusives (that I don't want to play on PC) and backwards compatibility to play all the Xbox games I've missed out on.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
PC for everything I can, PS4 for CoD and some other multiplayer games because that's where friends play and Switch for the big Nintendo exclusives.