• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Every city must have their own cities they pick on...what cities are yours?

Phoenix picks on Tucson, for obvious reasons. Tucson is little more than an overgrown truck stop.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
None. Here in San Diego, we seem to pretty much focus on San Diego.

I mean, we could rip on LA, but everyone already knows they're a shithole.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm in Toronto and was going to post a city then I remembered we don't give enough of a shit about any other Canadian city to mock them.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Detroit here.

Believeland. Big time. I knew people openly rooting against the Indians in the pennant and the Lebronaliers in the NBA finals for no other reason than it's Cleveland.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
The Battle of Alberta. Edmonton laughs at Calgary. Sports, political nutters. The two cities are very different.

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
L.A. is a little too self-obsessed to really pick on or even acknowledge other cities. We mostly just pick on ourselves lol

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
I live in Corona, CA, so we're laughed at by all of Orange County. I don't know what city Corona picks on....Norco, maybe.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St Louis to Chicago. Mostly sports rivalries and southern IL'ers that love to shout "ThEy ShOuLd SePaRaTe ChIcAgO iNtO aNoThEr StAte"

pennanton

Oct 31, 2017
Melbourne and it's every other city and town in the country except Darwin. No one thinks about Darwin.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone around DC picks on DC. Everyone in DC picks on Baltimore, Richmond, and the entire state of West Virginia as post-industrial hellscapes