• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North
There are a lot of options aren't there? For me, I think it has to be Steambot Chronicles 2. We even got that great looking-trailer at TGS before it vanished ; _ ;

Edit: Glad to see it's already been posted * sniff *

Xeontech

Oct 28, 2017
Scalebound

Phantom Dust

Silent Hills

Deep Down

All the reasons this gen was supposed to shine. Such a waste.

Borman

Digital Games Curator at The Strong Museum
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Found some more audiologs from the cancelled Prey 2!

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
The early or even staged Eight Days PS3 gameplay trailer hyped me to no end. Was really looking forward to this game and was devestated when it was cancelled. Yeah, we got Uncharted instead which filled the void of a third person cover adventure shooter, but I just loved the setting of Eight Days. Maybe someday Sony will revive it.

Scalebound as well. I was at gamescom when MS did promo for the game. I attended the Xbox fan fest, got a poster of the game and a shirt. To top it off, I got to meet Kamiya on a freaking boat later that day and took a picture with him while wearing the Scalebound shirt. Also got my poster autographed. I was looking forward to the actual game, but the whole story around it, meeting Kamiya like 1 year before it was cancelled, made the announcement all the worse.

Silent Hills is a good shout, too. I'm not the biggest horror fan, but the SH trilogy is great. Also P.T. was a very special experience, following the communities progress right after it was released. It's just a gigantic "what if" game.

Also Final Fantasy Versus XIII. The released game is not the same that was announced. I would have loved to see what Nomura had in store for us

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Pop'n Land
Phantasy Star CD: Return of Alis
Ys IV: Mask of the Sun CD
Crystalis II
Contra Spirits 64
Rave Racer 64
Lufia III: Ruins Chaser
Earthbound 64
Final Fantasy Tactics 2
various GBC DX remasters (Metroid II, Kirby's DL2, FFTBT)
Garou: Mark of the Wolves 2
Magician Lord Pocket
Geist Force
Gun Beat
Air Nights
Metroid Dread
Baten Kaitos DS
Knight 'n Knight (Clockwork Knight 3)
True Fantasy Live Online
Steambot Chronicles 2
Cry-On
Cosmic Walker