• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
My sister and I are thinking about buying these benefit breakfast bars that were at our High School's cafeteria. Of course, you have to buy them in a bulk of 43 bars or so.

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
Been outta control recently

240: Roborock S5 after some gift cards and a slick deal.
150: New herb vaporizer
360: new mini pc, ram, cables, etc. Replacing my desktop with a UM300 from minisforum

Gotta stop spending money!!!

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just bought another robot vacuum for upstairs because we fucking love the first one we got earlier this year.

Manalicream

Sep 12, 2018
Ordered a Pixel 5. My 2 XL was smashed about a week before lockdown (a guy bumped into me) and I've been looking forward to upgrading. It should arrive by Oct 16th along with a fabric case.

UK Pixel 5 orders also include a pair of Bose QC 35 IIs so I'll look forward to those.

Heavily toying with the idea of a Garmin Fenix 6 pro watch. Let's see...

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Not really bullshit, but would anyone recommend an HEPA certified air purifier for these times? I don't think have an issue with air quality in my place, but I like to invest in my health and will gladly purchase if there are legit health benefit, even if I'm not living in a state that's burning up.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
I got some bullshit for my birthday.

nesrgb_board.jpg

I am modding an NES into a toaster and decided to go for this rgb mod as well.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
since Ps5 is right around the corner, I'm thinking of buying game of thrones on 4K blu-ray seasons 1-7 individually (since I specifically don't want to own season 8)

Oct 25, 2017
Gave in and bought a Roborock S6 Pure today. I have no idea what level of bullshit this is. Seems high, but I guess if it saves me a couple hours per week then it'll be worth it.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought a toaster oven when we already had both a toaster AND an oven. That has to be high on the bullshit scale right.

Potatoes cook so fast now with the convection.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Actually bought an anamorphic lens for mobile (lol), and a dji om4. Probably going to return the latter, but keep the lens because it was second hand for half price. Unfortunately, also had to buy another case because it's one of those, but not really proprietary bullshit mounts. Not even sure how much I'll use this, even if there wasn't a lockdown.
Probably just wait until there's an actual sale on the gimbal. Besides, it has problems with bigger phones if I switch to something like an iPhone 12 pro max, or something similar in terms of size and weight.

CSSer

Oct 28, 2017
A bed frame that turns into a power rack so I can workout during the pandemic

www.kickstarter.com

PIVOT

The bed that transforms into a home gym

5/10 BS, I can work out with body weight and dumbells, but feel that this will somehow motivate me more

Bought new phone, because my battery on old phone wasn't holding a charge. I could have replaced battery instead, but splurged on new phone

10/10 BS

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Debated on a new TV to go with my 3070. But with pretty much every TV having some kind of HDMI 2.1 issue, I'm holding off.

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
I've been itching about buying the Skyrim: Special Edition Prima Guide. I remember going to Barns & Noble back in like 2013 and reading Skyrim's guide and being amazed by how detailed and thorough the guide about a single game was. It's somewhat useless to me though, because everything about it (and more) can be found on the wiki, but it has a certain sentimental value for me, for some reason.

So I bought it last night for $60 dollars (the cheapest I found and in good condition). Yeah, it's not really worth that money, but I really like Skyrim.

Last edited:

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
I fell for "cyber monday" and bought a shitty Adidas hoodie for $70 that hardly stands up to my standard American Apparel hoodies I've had for a decade... :(

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I got Luigi's Mansion on Black Friday, I haven't played it yet. But I opened the shrinkwrap to make sure it was in there.

I've been itching about buying the Skyrim: Special Edition Prima Guide. I remember going to Barns & Noble back in like 2013 and reading Skyrim's guide and being amazed by how detailed and thorough the guide about a single game was. It's somewhat useless to me though, because everything about it (and more) can be found on the wiki, but it has a certain sentimental value for me, for some reason.

So I bought it last night for $60 dollars (the cheapest I found and in good condition). Yeah, it's not really worth that money, but I really like Skyrim.

Thanks for the heads up! I culled this from the bookshelf a while back and it's been sitting in the donation pile.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
eng_pl_Secrid-Slimwallet-Paisley-SPL-BLACK-36729_4.jpg

I'm not thinking about it anymore. I just ordered it. I could have just asked my mom or brother to get it for me for Christmas, but why wait? Live a little.

Deleted member 5876

Big Seller
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My "home theatre" currently consists of two tower speakers. I'd like to buy a subwoofer and replace the existing towers with four tower speakers.. and placing the 2 extra in the back for a 4.1 setup. (I don't have room for a center).

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
I really, really want a mellotron.

101-0102x_IMG.jpg

Don't know what I'd do with it. Can't play jack shit. But I want to wake up everyday and see one in my living room.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
I preordered this optimus prime that transforms itself...

hasbropulse.com

Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Robot - Flagship Collector'

Not available to ship to Quebec, Canada. For product inquiries and support, please contact Robosen Support at 1-800-298-1623 or [email protected]. Introducing an industry first Auto-Converting, Interactive, Programmable, Voice Activated, Mobile Controlled - Optimus Prime Robot. In...

I'll play with it for like 20 minutes and put it back in its box and never touch it again.. but those 20 minutes are going to be amazing.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
Why_Hit_Box_Corrected_3fe9466b-e5ea-4b53-9f85-d19fab1218c4_600x600.png

Not even sure I'll use it much
I hope you got it. I've fallen off fighting games lately but still use it often. More than my eightarc. I love it for platformers and puyo v tetris

I preordered this optimus prime that transforms itself...

hasbropulse.com

Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Robot - Flagship Collector'

Not available to ship to Quebec, Canada. For product inquiries and support, please contact Robosen Support at 1-800-298-1623 or [email protected]. Introducing an industry first Auto-Converting, Interactive, Programmable, Voice Activated, Mobile Controlled - Optimus Prime Robot. In...

I'll play with it for like 20 minutes and put it back in its box and never touch it again.. but those 20 minutes are going to be amazing.
Dude went out and did it. I congratulate you. That thing is fuckin' aweseome.

Also, I think there's a more current version of this thread but can't be bothered to find it. Fun bump tho
edit: maybe it was dumb shit to do with your stimulus check. but that one was awkward

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
hDQUQbr.jpeg

$600 bones on a robotic cat statue. I guess this is what you would call a designer toy? They made an aqua one but it's sold out.

Last edited:

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
A new router. My internet has been acting funny and I am starting to suspect either the old thing isn't up to my dramatically increased speeds or age is finally catching up with it. I will do some research and wait to make sure Comcast just isn't being shit before I buy one though.

TomPUH

Oct 30, 2017
Just dropped £500 on a Herman Miller Sayl, I made a mistake getting a gaming chair last year it's already fell apart.

upload.aspx

I'm disgusted at myself for spending so much but with a 12 year warranty I'm hoping this will be the forever home for my butt.

StalinTheCat

Oct 30, 2017
The more I look at the ad of the Remarkable 2, the more I realise I'd never fucking use it for anything, the more I feel weirdly attracted to it.

louie

Oct 29, 2017
A Cintiq Pro 32. I wouldn't even use it for art, it would mainly be for video editing. I've seen some people on youtube say pen displays are a gimmick and that it's better to work with just a regular tablet and monitor, but I dunno, I still want one.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
Buying this shit cause I've been following RocketJumpNinja forever. Even though I have, like, 6 mice (have only used the Finalmouse UL2 for a year tho) currently I really want to give this a try. I'm also probably gonna pick up the new Finalmouse too. What the fuck is wrong with me?

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I thought about getting a lockpick set and practice lock. Then I thought.. When the hell would I need to pick a lock? 😂