• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Our bi-annual pub crawl The World's End (12 pubs, 12 pints) kicks off shortly, so that's my Saturday.

Tomorrow I'll hopefully not be nursing a hangover, go see Bumblebee and eat some Chinese food.

You lot?

Oct 28, 2017
more coffee. more meditation. more vitamins. more nootropics. hitting the gym.

fixing up the house. doordashing to pay some bills. bleck

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm up going to my mother in law's to help her set up her garage sale. Later on going to study up on my Spanish and drink some whiskey.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Got a Xmas party today and am going to see Bumblebee tomorrow with a few old uni friends.

Kind of wanted to spend the weekend alone but it's not the worst I guess.

Skippy

Alt-Account
Oct 8, 2018
Parents visiting from NYC, so just getting bored. They leave tomorrow to go see my sister.

So tomorrow, is probably Roma with the GF, but I am also itching to see Aquaman in Imax.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Doing some grocery shopping, probably going to play a little FFXIV and Tetris Effect. Going to be a pretty quiet weekend.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Studying for an exam on Wednesday, going out to dinner tonight w/ my wife, and maybe play some games. Hitting the gym either today or tomorrow.

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
Brewing a maple pecan imperial porter. I have a bourbon barrel that I am going to age it in for six months.

Other than that I am playing Pokemon let's go for a work project, doing a little holiday shopping and relaxing. :)

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Last week I was in a long weekend trip so this one is all about rest and saving money.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Playing smash with friends , playing ashen and Binding of Isaac at home, maybe go to the mall with my wife. VA appointment on Tuesday (its a long weekend for me).

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've got a cold and the weather is shit today so I'll just be staying in bed, watching TV and playing games. Watching the Arsenal match tomorrow and if I feel well enough meeting up with a friend to play smash.

Shrubchicken

User Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Western Michigan
I don't have any plans for another two weeks unless something ends up surprising me. Work and school are kinda stressful so I think I'm just gonna relax for now.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
Rolling out of bed in for an iced latte, then heading to a 5k noob group training program with the spouse. Then haircuts, a new tap house we haven't visited, and an Asian supermarket in that part of town. I've never cooked Korean and that's this weekend's challenge. Sunday is usual grocery shopping and some study time for a training I have to finish at work before the end of the year. I can't wait for the freedom of 12/22 and a week of vacation.

House_Of_Lightning

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm an old man.

This weekend I have gotten one year older.

I'm getting drunk and listening to that sad Pink Floyd song about getting old.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I decided to sell baked goods this year and tons of people have ordered from me already so i'll be consumed with baking pies, cinnamon rolls, and cookies all weekend 👩🏻‍🍳

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I just got a text a family member had died, cancer so it wasn't out of the blue or anything, so I'll be phoning my Mum later to see how she is doing. Otherwise nothing overly exciting. Must do some food shopping and then not play any games I've bought recently and just load up Civ 6.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Wife's company Xmas party this evening through brunch tomorrow. They always pay for rooms at local resorts, dinner and brunch the next day. Mother and law and her partner are visiting for a few days as well and watching the dog tonight.

So food, booze and mingling. A little Smash if I have time. Played several hours yesterday before they arrived. Maybe some ice skating as there's a rink at the resort and it's included.

Deleted member 10611

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Video games all day today and shoe shopping / lunch date tomorrow.

Super low-key weekend and I am absolutely okay with it.

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Below is downloading now, so I'm going to play that. I have some work to do, but I'll probably do that tomorrow. It's cold and rainy here so not really looking to be outside.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Overcomitted on parties so dropping by a couple. Then a funeral of a distant relative of my wife. So meh.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Probably going to a museum with my parents tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to hang out with a cousin of mine. And I just got a S9 so Ive been downloading some games and trying them out. Man, most of these gacha games are horrible.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to PeeCast Blast later today. Five podcast tapings in one day.
Tomorrow, my mom is in town to visit my sister and my niece. So I'm going to go over there and we'll exchange Christmas gifts.