• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Endgame is approaching and it's obvious the three heavy hitters on the Hero side will have to do some pretty epic feats to beat Thanos. How do you think their scenes will play out and who gets the most screen time?

I feel like captain marvel will get a lot of great scenes to show her power, hopefully they have a funny dick waiving contest between her and Thor. Don't think she will have the pivotal turn the tide moment because she is new and this is a original avengers sendoff movie. She will def show off her power and have a badass moment or two

Thor was basically Odin like in power at the end of infinity war and received an upgrade weapon. He also beats the hulk in combat in Ragnorok and had a Gohan potential unleashed moment. I think he gets some more badass scenes but he might of peaked in the end of Infinty war since he had a lot of screen time in that movie, don't think he delivers the final blow to Thanos but has important badass feat of strength scene.

Hulk really didn't get any screentime and the Russo brothers said that heroes that didn't get time in this movie were getting lots in Endgame. I feel like the Thanos/Hulk rematch is going to happen and Hulk takes over the spotlight from the three.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Hulk's definitely going to get big screentime this time. I expect an epic rematch with Thanos for a bit.

I just hope they don't have a relative newcomer like Captain Marvel be the one to deliver be finishing blow, if it comes down to that.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Carol is gonna have plenty of great moments with the team, but the final blow is gonna come from one of the OG's, as it should.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hulk's definitely going to get big screentime this time. I expect an epic rematch with Thanos for a bit.

I just hope they have a relative newcomer like Captain Marvel be the one to deliver be finishing blow, if it comes down to that.
I hope not. That would really suck. They've been building up the core avengers team for 7 years now and it would be a shame if it didn't come down to them having to stop thanos. Captain marvel can help but she shouldn't be the one who finishes things imo. Wouldn't feel earned.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I hope not. That would really suck. They've been building up the core avengers team for 7 years now and it would be a shame if it didn't come down to them having to stop thanos. Captain marvel can help but she shouldn't be the one who finishes things imo. Wouldn't feel earned.
Yeah I mistyped there. Definitely DON'T want that to happen.

Deleted member 29676

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017

Agreed. Captain Marvel's role should be freeing/enabling the core team to defeat Thanos not doing it herself.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Despite Thor being so strong, he probably has the least to do of the three, since he had the most screen time in Infinity War.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Captain Marvel: Be a heavy, help solve the mystery of how to defeat Thanos, but ultimately not be too important come the final battle outside of being strong.

Hulk: Finally solve the mystery of how to bring back Edward Norton, by the end of the movie I think we'll see him and Bruce Banner finally be able to switch between each other at will, or something along those lines.

Thor: It will be revealed he was actually Loki all along.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hulk becomes meld of Bruce and Hulk form, he finally becomes mind and brawn
Captain Marvel whoops Thanos enough they have good back and forth but doesn't solve the fact snap happened
Cap dies, has to trade his life for the others (after line building that up)
Iron Man retires
Thor? Damn, he could go either way. Maybe he leaves to go rebuild asgard, maybe man dies, who knows.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I think we'll finally get Professor Hulk this time around which is going to be hype. I'm expecting a lot of conflict and exposition between Banner and Natasha given how much time they'll have spent together after IW.

I can see Captain Marvel providing some crazy insight into the origins of the infinity stones and how they can use some Skrull tech to undo everything. Beyond that, not really sure what to expect from her.

After all Thor has been through in the span of Ragnorak and Infinity War, he definitely deserves a winning moment in Endgame. I'd like to see a combo of him, Tony and Cap providing the final blow to Thanos. Hopefully, they can recreate Asgard to give Thor someplace to build and be a true King.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
clubber-lang-pain.jpg

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I hope Cap Marvel single-handedly beats Thanos. All the other dudes can just take a backseat and stand in awe of her power. They should probably apologize for getting in the way after it's all over. Then, after the apologies, Cap Marvel can look directly into the camera and say, "absolutely pathetic" before flying into space. It will work on multiple levels.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
I think they'll get the Gauntlet from Thanos, but not before he destroys the Spece Gem to prevent them from undoing the snap. Since Carol's power comes from the tesseract, she'll be able to use the gauntlet without that one stone.