• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
I prefer the acid techno-ish tune from Blade 1. Its often labelled as "Blood Rave" but its actually a remix of New Order's Confusion.

If we're talking techno techno then really anything by Adam Beyer, Nicole Maudaber, Maceo Plex, Hawtin, Carl Cox, Alan Fitzpatrick, Dubfire etc etc

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
I'm no purist but absolutely nothing fucks with classic Basic Channel / Chain Reaction-era Minimal and Dub Techno

Also love me some TM404 - this track in particular is just too damn good:

And another Dub Techno classic with a heavier Reggae influence from the Basic Channel lads. Detroit meets Berlin meets Jamaica:

The Coldest Season, a classic and timeless record! Though everything Rod Modell does seems to have that quality to it

Last edited:

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
If we're talking techno techno then really anything by Adam Beyer, Nicole Maudaber, Maceo Plex, Hawtin, Carl Cox, Alan Fitzpatrick, Dubfire etc etc

Yes yes to all of those names!!

Listen to this amazing set by Adam Beyer, one of the best I've listened to this year (I always start at min 12 or so):

And as you like Maceo of course this one is a classic:

For the OP you can find one of my fav techno songs starting around min 42 in the Maceo Plex video, Hale Bopp by Der Dritte Raum

Oct 29, 2017
Here's an local Detroit show that features local Techno music. I grew up on this show and know one of the Dancers.
I really miss my hometown

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Have some real hard acid shit from the early 90s underground scene

The Subjects vs Jeff Mills - Dark Matter

Oct 27, 2017
I lot of my knowledge of this genre comes from games. Hotline Miami has some great tracks; I'll try to find some.

This is my favourite from Velocity 2X called Boost:

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
There are a million - I've been listening to electronic music since 1990 - but I recently rediscovered this classic remix of Prodigy's Speedway which is one of my favorite songs ever. The breakdown and pads - holy shit

And of course like

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god I've gone down a rabbit hole of awesome 90s music on YouTube and I never want to come back out! Will have to give all these songs a listen tomorrow.

Meanwhile here's an early The Prodigy song, Out of Space: