• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I was a pretty big fan of this pinball game.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newspic-73729-652x367.png

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
For some reason my goto pinball game back in the day was Psycho Pinball mostly because you could play on all tables in one game. I loved their Wild West table as well.

Deleted member 419

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely the Crush series on Turbografx-16, i.e. Alien Crush and Devil's Crush. I'm sure there are many more mechanically advanced pinball games now but those are the classics for me.
Maybe this is heresy, but Yoku's Island Express.
Not heresy at all, Yoku's Island Express is a brilliant and ambitious design concept for a pinball game.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Beyond 3D Pinball Space Cadet, I genuinely love the Pokemon Pinball games and I'm kinda shocked they haven't been mentioned yet

The GBA sequel especially is very good and I feel like it got a lot more overlooked than the first one. I remember finding in a TRU bargain bin for $15 and being impressed. It's just as good if not better than the first.