• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly love the gas station scene in T3

The way Arnold just aggressively slams all the food into the basket is hilarious. And 'talk to the hand'.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
There are so many from the first one that I love.

-Loading the gun shooting the salesman.
-The bionic punch through the pillow.
-tech noir and the LA streets.
-cop shop slaughter.

But there's something that I absolutely love the where Sarah is sleeping on Reese's lap in a fucking Jurassic Park culvert. We see what may be a memory or may be a dream of a terminator attack im not sure which it is. It ends with dogs barking, and transitions back to show Reese is stroking her face and watching her sleep. She wakes up and says "I was having a dream about dogs."
"We use them to spot terminators."Reese says.
She says "your world sounds terrifying" but the look on her face is like "this guy and terminators. Sheesh."
-I like when the Terminator is trying to run her over in the truck.
-i love the end with storm and the photo.

Terminator 2
-sarahs attack on Dyson(?)
-that semi chase at the end is great.
-I like the deleted scene with cpu switch.
-the hospital attack and rescue.
-i think my favorite is probabky the opening confrotation in the back hallways of the mall. The rose box, dude searching the arcade all that. Love it.

Terminator 3.
I like a lot less and doesn't have very many moments that I really liked. There may be a couple, but Salvation has more moments that I liked than 3.

Ostron

Mar 23, 2019
I hesitate to say T3 is waaay underrated but given the awful takes in this thread it certainly seems that way. Fun movie with good practical effects that's aged well compared to later efforts in the series and the action genre. Pretending that T2 is much more than that (though undoubtedly a better film with better execution)... I don't know what to tell you, try to keep an open mind to new experiences maybe?

T1 - Tech Noir, great scene. Ice cream in pocket. Poor Paxton. Police station. Great stuff, manages to keep the "blue mood" and stays focused. Great movie.

T2 - Minigun. Milk carton. Sarah beating ass with a baton. Motorcycle bar and chase. Fun movie.

T3 - Crane scene. Bar scene is fun, who cares. Ending. Cemetary. Actors meh but alright. Fun to see the prototypes for hunter killers and such.
Honestly love the gas station scene in T3

The way Arnold just aggressively slams all the food into the basket is hilarious. And 'talk to the hand'.

Honestly the only irredeemable bit is the FUNKY FUNKY THAT FUNKY MAN

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
T-800 firing a minigun while shouldering a coffin.

Best scene on all the movies and I will die on this hill.
I will bury you on that hill. That scene is a lame retread of the Cyberdyne shootout. It is boring, has like zero tension and looks like absolute shit. I also hate that all of his bullets ricochet. Cameron always said that he never had the Terminator's bullets ricochet in T1/T2 as it would communicate that the Terminator is inaccurate.