• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite is the Elder Scrolls VI announcement trailer / teaser. It conveys everything what I would want in expectations. The lore and story looks amazing.

2nd would be the Witcher 2 cinematic trailer.

FatherOfTheCats

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
My favourite is the E3 CGI Assassin's Creed III trailer. I think they played into the fantasy of the American Revolution and defined Connor's character as well as they could within 4-5 minutes.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Does the Onimusha 3 CG intro count?

Because if it does...

Y'know. It's that.

Deleted member 59109

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 8, 2019
The BotW trailer was really epic and got me super hyped for the game. I don't think the game itself really lived up to the trailer though.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Never played the game, but the trailer of Crysis 2, "The Wall", with the "New York New York" cover, is a masterpiece.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Not necessarily my fave, but I recently saw this Uncharted 4 commercial and was reminded how fantastic it is—completely sells the plot setup which I was a bit iffy on:

mookie1515

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

Probably watched this a hundred times. Still love it, despite my disappointment with the game.