• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I just started Path of Exile's latest league, so that. Probably tinker with American Truck Simulator a bit and Contra Rogue Corps (because I'm a terrible person who enjoys that game).

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
What I should play to put a dent in my backlog:

The Witcher III (about 8-10 hours in)
Baba is You (about 2/3 done?)
Talos Principle
Celeste endgame content

what I will probably play instead:

Breath of the Wild Master Mode
Miscellaneous Skyrim stuff

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - bought the collection when it dropped on PS4 so I gotta knock this off the BL
  • Breath of Fire - Slowly making my way through this on the Super Nt. Gonna play through the whole series (well, except for 6)
  • Final Fantasy XIII - Played this at launch but stopped at the open world. Gonna play through the whole series.
  • Grand Theft Auto III - Again, common theme, played this when it came out but never played the other two so gonna do that.
  • Witcher III - Slow to get into but I like it enough to keep playing. Probably take me awhile but I'll knock it out eventually.
  • Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - I was hoping I'd like this more than I do but I'll finish it because I like it enough to do that.

maybe some Xenogears but I might save that for work.

Last edited:

gilko79

Oct 27, 2017
Ivalice
I just finished Outer Worlds last night (it was... ok). Moving on to one of the following:

• Divinity: Original Sin 2
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • Ni no Kuni Remastered
Also have Atelier Ryza arriving via Gamefly. So I'll probably pair it with something aesthetically different. Thinking D:OS2

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Gotta keep playing Death Stranding and Astral Chain. Might dip in Uncharted 1.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna get those Astral Chain spirits in Smash and get back to Control. I just arrived at the heavily lauded Ashtray Maze so I'm excited to see what's up.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Some rounds of Modern Warfare Shipment.

My main game will be Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. I adored Sands of Time, and I never played the sequels. Time to change that.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Still plugging away at FIre Emblem 3 Houses on my first run with Black Eagles and i'm also still plat Borderland 3 co-op with my wife on Mayhem 2.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Resident evil 2.

Game scares the shit out of me... but I wanna play a proper resident evil for the first time.
(Dabbled in 5 and 7)

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Division 2 on PS4.
Golden Tee Arcade 1Up
Modded SF2 Arcade 1Up
Doom on Switch

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully I can make some decent progress in Death Stranding. On chapter 3 and the game continues to impress. I absolutely LOVE the online parts of it. So simple yet so fulfilling.

dsripley

Sep 24, 2019
Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I'm excited to be playing it for the first time! I'll be picking up my physical copy in about two hours.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I'm gonna finish up the book I'm reading first (The Fisherman, John Langan) but then I'll probably finally close up The Silver Case and maybe Fire Emblem 12.

Oct 27, 2017
I am currently rotating between Kirby 64 and Doom 64 (N64 version) right now so I may get some time in on those this weekend.

Kliemie

Oct 26, 2017
1INYrlX.gif

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Re2 remake. Never played the original but I like the series. Very good game so far.

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I got two boss fights in Sekiro on-deck. Couldn't come close on either yet. Also, MK11 story mode.

May decide to jump back into Outer Wilds, the Outer Worlds or Death Stranding. Could also start Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Lots of choices!

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Mario Odyssey. If I manage to finish it, start with BotW.

I was kinda in a rush to finish all the must-play Switch games before Cyberpunk relases. Not anymore....

MakgSnake

Dec 18, 2019
Canada
It starts tonight at 11pm

Rainbow Six: Siege - They released Battle Pass and a new Map. So the squad will be playing that till late.
Untitled Goose Game - The wife enjoys it as well, so tomorrow I will be on it for sure and will try to finish it (All thanks to Xbox Game Pass)

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got all the achievements in Control - excellent game. Kind of annoyed that only PS4 players got that Isolation DLC.

Also finished Life is Strange 2 Ep 5.
I got the Blood Brothers ending after having Daniel go all Akira on the border patrol, which was fine - the brothers are both alive and nobody went to prison. I'm not sure how great a life it will be with the gangs around once they realize something's strange with Daniel.

Will probably get to Rage 2 on Game Pass, although I have a feeling I won't like it that much. Maybe Afterparty if Rage 2 doesn't work out.

Edit: Played a few hours of R2 and it's okay, gunplay is good, story is nonsense. It's very Open World: The Video Game as if Ubisoft made a Mad Max game. I'll probably play at least the main story.

Last edited:

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Overwatch and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, probably. I'll probably boot up some Super Mario World at some point, or some AC Odyssey

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
- Replaying Sekiro on new pc, it's blisss
- Gears 5 co-op
- Will start Goose Game or Control. I kinda want to finish both before the goty voting ends but I don't know if I'll manage that.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
I think I'm gonna swing by Best Buy and have them price match Days Gone's price on Amazon ($26 ish), then hit that hard after fininshing up yet another run through RE2make.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe monster hunter, street fighter 5 for sure and I'm doing an Enderal playthrough. Highly recommend Enderal, blows skyrim out of the water.

I'm trying to get back into AC odyssey but damn I think it has lost me :(

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
I finished up FFX HD this week and I started up X-2 HD against my better judgement. Don't get me wrong, I think highly of the game, but I've 100% completed it twice in the past two decades (on PS2). Didn't really want to go through it again.

I made the mistake of playing some of Chapter 1 and getting a taste of the battle system again; it's just too good to put down. Just like that I'm in for another playthrough lol. J-pop Yuna weekend time!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll finally start Ori on the Switch, and Life is Strange season 2. I'll at least try to get LiS done before KH3's ReMind DLC next week.