• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Just finished Elden Ring(130hrs) earlier this week, so It's definitely time to jump into the Kaito files DLC for Lost Judgment. Maybe some multiplayer and fortnite peppered in. Possibly might dive into Stranger of paradise or Ghostwire maybe.

silentbum

Oct 27, 2017
It's been pretty much nonstop WWE 2K22 for me.

Haven't bought or played a wrestling game in over a decade, despite them being some of my all-time favorite games. 2K22 has been fantastic, especially since I've been loading it up with AEW created wrestlers.

Raiden

Nov 6, 2017
Tried the Triangle Strategy demo but did not really like it, but it made tingle for Fire Emblem Three houses, so I'm doing new game plus on hard now. Elden Ring also and maybe some counter strike or rainbow for some action.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Far Cry: New Dawn (SX)

Lied to myself about not playing an open world game after platinuming Forbidden West, and now I'm playing another game with plant collecting and weapon crafting. Feels like Far Cry 5 with a bunch of pink flowers and cars. It's totally mindless fun and the story is barely there. I wish this had gotten a real 60 FPS patch as I don't want to drop the resolution for FPS boost.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I really, really, REALLY hope I can put the finishing touches on Elden Ring (PS5) this weekend. Feels like I'm close, even though it looks like I only have about 60% or so of the trophies. Can't believe I've been playing it pretty much every day since launch and I'm not done with it yet!

Metran

Mar 30, 2022
I'm thinking of playing one of these, what do you think, what top game will be what to play.
shrinke.me

ShrinkMe.io

Highest Paying URL Shortener 2023 - Some of the reason to choose ShrinkMe.io are Daily Payments, Live Chat Support. Only 5$ Minimum Payout, Highest Payout Rates, Easy to use Member Panel and 20% Referral Bonus as well

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
PS5 - Bloodborne.

Series X - Weird West for sure. Might also get back to Guardians, I don't know.

PC - Into The Radius VR. And I still need to start Norco

listerine

Jul 6, 2021
On the 2nd volume of .hack//GU for PC probably halfway through. Having fun grinding and enjoying the nostalgia trip. Will probably play a little Shadow of the Tomb Raider - I replayed the first two at the end of last year and just got the steam version of the newest entry. Might do some Peggle Nights or Elden Ring as well.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about buying mlb the show 22 now to play, but it's fee next Friday on gamepass. Tough decision on the waiting

Elden ring for sure though.
I thought it unlocked on Tuesday?

As for me, not much studying at all. Prepping for a big certification test capped with a two week boot camp starting 4/11 that I'll be traveling to.

Happy gaming everyone!

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Just got a Xbox Series X yesterday and messed around with Sunset Overdrive on GamePass.

Fall Guys (PS4) - Original launcher for the game will stop working on May 9th and therefore the Platinum will be obtainable.

Battlefield Bad Company (PS3) - About 11 awards away from all awards trophy and about 7000 kills away from 10,002 kills trophy. Will play through campaign on Hard.

Rayman Legends (PS4) - Every day - 1482 points from Awesomeness 11 trophy.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
At about 45~ hours into my Elden Ring run and I just got to Leyndell.
Between that and my weekly Round1 trip for some arcade IIDX action, my weekend is set.
Might get some PSO2NGS dailies in but I'm not sure...this foul tarnished's flame still burns

Ganepark32

Nov 21, 2021
Getting stuck in on Elden Ring. Still in the opening area, only 8 hours in and have just managed to pull it together to beat the Tree Sentinel. Had a go at the boss in Stormveil but definitely not ready for that.

If I get some time beyond that, probably try out Weird West and try and decide whether not to pick up Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga or not.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
After finishing Arceus (Pokèdex and all) at 115 hours last weekend I somehow still wanted more. So I booted up Shield and played pretty much the entirety of the Crown Tundra DLC that'd been on my backlog since last summer, which took about 10 hours.

And yet I'm STILL in a Pokémon mood lol so I'm picking back up my Omega Ruby playthrough from a year ago (5/8 badges). I'll swap between that and Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash and probably try to get the rest of the legendaries in Shield's Dynamax Adventures.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Genshin as always.

As a long time Elder Scrolls fan and someone starving for an MMO, I'm finally jumping into TESO.

GeeTeeCee

Oct 27, 2017
I've finished Horizon Forbidden West, so now Elden Ring (PS5) gets to become the big open world game I spend the next few months with. Only 12 hours in so far, just messing around in Limgrave with a big sword and a pack of ghost wolves by my side.

I'm also going to put some time in to trying to figure out Crusader Kings 3 (PS5). I'm so glad they brought this to console.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I'm approaching the end of what's available in Core Keeper so I might shelve it for a bit. I tried playing Nier Automata but I'm not in the mood right now. Maybe I'll buy Katana Zero since I haven't played it yet.

Oct 27, 2017
AC Valhalla expansion. So far it's okay—pretty much just more Assasins Creed which I enjoy so I'm okay with it. Hoping to crush through that and hopefully start my journey into Elden Ring

{Marvelous}

Jan 2, 2018
Ohh Elden Ring. 330 hours (afk included) on my original NG and I just found
two Death Rite Birds, a couple talismans, some new ashes of war, a plethora of rare upgrade mats and a location that I missed in Caelid.
I'm not new to these games either, it's been pretty free of roadblocks and I haven't done any farming - maybe it's my frame of reference for item placement and level design in Souls and it being a mostly blind playthrough, I made the decision at some point to really soak up as much as possible and every time I probe the map I'm rewarded with something substantial.

deroli

Nov 5, 2017
Germany
Tunic has me hooked for the last couple of days. I think the end is near but I know there is still plenty of stuff to do. This game is amazing on so many levels.

Jul 26, 2018
Warframe, I cleaned the star chart and now the steel path opens up so I'll be fucking around doing nothing serious and playing random missions.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Finally made some good progress on Neo TWEWY. Up to week 2.

Think I'm near the end of Guardians of the Galaxy. Up to chapter 12.

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) - Have really been enjoying the game. Almost 30 hours in and near the end of Act 2 I think. Only encountered a few bugs but nothing major.

capybara-dive

Nov 1, 2017
Just finished up Yakuza Kiwami 2. Was planning on taking a break for a month or so and then jumping into 3.. but I think I may just start 3 tonight. These games are so addictive for me.

Oct 25, 2017
I will be playing Death Stranding Director's Cut all weekend. I have been looking forward to this game for a while and I am excited to finally be able to play it again. I am also looking forward to the added content that is included in the Director's Cut. I am hoping to get a lot of play time in this weekend and I am sure I will enjoy every minute of it.

Easystride

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished up Yakuza Kiwami 2. Was planning on taking a break for a month or so and then jumping into 3.. but I think I may just start 3 tonight. These games are so addictive for me.
This is me as well lol. I'm nearing the end of Yakuza 6, so sad :(. Gonna try to also start Hades as well.
Enjoy Yakuza 3. If this is your first time, try to go in with an open mind. I'm in the minority, but I liked a lot of it.

Adam Tyner

Oct 25, 2017
I'm halfway through replaying Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez, aiming for the platinum.

I'll also probably dive back into Phogs! and/or Kirby and the Forgotten Land if my wife feels like it.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at the post-Elden Ring slump where i finished it but don't care to do another playthrough but all other games i have just don't have the motivation or interest right now to play. Got Horizon Forbidden West at launch intending to play it after i beat ER but i'm just not feeling it right now especially digging tnto another less interesting and generic open world it has after coming off Elden Ring's...going from the amazing Torrent to a clunky ass machine horse as my transportation is jarring as fuck to me. Definitely need a shorter less bloated game to focus on right now. just have no idea what yet..shit is weird.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
May try to go for the Platinum in Horizon Forbidden West, just trying to gauge how much more time that would take.

May play a bit of FFXIV. Kind of been enjoying casually getting some moogle tomes with MSQ roulette while doing other stuff (and casually leveling).