• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Full on mid 2000s gaming over here with some old school Runescape and Halo CEA PC. Having a blast with Halo multiplayer even though it seems super broken. I only ever played the campaign and local multiplayer on Xbox so online is chaos, but it's a fun chaos, especially if you benefit from the terrible spawns.

Aside from that I'll probably play some more Baldur's Gate 1, MegaMan Zero 3, and some Monster Hunter World. Spreading myself a bit thin but sometimes you need some variety.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
One of my best friends is staying over this weekend & we'll most likely be playing Soulcalibur 6. Hopefully we will also play some Killer Instinct as well.

EDIT: I just learned that Burnout Revenge is backwards compatible on Xbox One so I'm adding it to the list.

Last edited:

Apenheul

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Working on my second playthrough of The Witcher 3, this time on Switch. It reminded me how exemplary The Witcher 3's storytelling is.

Also playing Sea of Thieves with colleagues, and Day of Defeat Source.

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
I should finish A Plague's Tale: Innocence after one more short gaming session. After that I'm moving on to Resident Evil 2.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Halo 1 - PC
Overwatch - PC/PS4
Smash Ultimate - Switch
FF7R Demo - PS4

I do want to try Ori 1 again, as I started up the game last week. So far, it's okay.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
  • Tales of Vesperia - Hopefully, I'm at the end of the game; they were talking about the final battle, so I really hope it'll end soon. Not gonna touch another Tales of game for couple years, cuz I'm done with it at this point
  • Summer Pockets - Also hopefully I'm at the final route cuz I had enough. It was an overall charming and relaxing experience, but would've really appreciated it more if it was shorter
  • Separation - Played like an hour and it seems like it'll be a good experience; kinda mixed between ICO and The Talos Principle which I both like, so it's a game for me. But there's some annoying bugs which need to be fixed ASAP
And with that, I don't think I'll have enough time to turn on Dreams, so won't put it there

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Days Gone - Maybe 10 hours into it. Cleared out a few hordes so far. I love the atmosphere and little details and the environments are gorgeous. Deacon is growing on me, even his out of the blue screaming fits. I could see this getting repetitive, so I'm going to take a break from it next week for Ori 2.

Kamiyouni

Oct 30, 2017
Work.
9-5 and evening retail Saturday.
Sunday, after church, is more retail.

Might get some FE: Awakening in before bed and/or during lunch but I have so many internet articles to read on my phone. Wanna get rid of them so I can game more during lunch and such.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
No clue. I always get in an "everything is boring" state whenever something new is right around the corner. Might replay Onimusha for the first time since 2001, or FFIX...or nothing. I don't know yet.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
If I can find any time, I'll try Yakuza 0. Bought it on Steam for $5 recently. Never played one before.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
No clue. I always get in an "everything is boring" state whenever something new is right around the corner. Might replay Onimusha for the first time since 2001, or FFIX...or nothing. I don't know yet.

Ha me too. I'm having trouble starting anything new and always resort to comfort food like Monster Hunter or Hades.

I might try another go at Nioh before 2 comes out, since Sekiro won't grab me at all.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne. I just need to get through these Chalice Dungeons to get my platinum. I enjoyed replaying the game up until now, but these dungeons are pretty shitty. Hopefully they don't return if we ever get Bloodborne 2.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Divinity Original Sin 2, Red Dead Online, and a little No Man's Sky. Nothing new but I'm in my happy place.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
Root Letter, almost at the end I think? If the story goes where I think it will go.

After that, probably Dragon's Crown.

Subnats

One Winged Slayer
Nov 13, 2017
Ireland
Currently finishing up a living dex in Pokemon Crystal, just need to catch the legendary dogs and trade over a few version exclusives and I should be done.

1invisibleB

Feb 27, 2020
UK
I have been updating the Crew 2 and Forza Horizon 4 for the past 2 months so i can just turn them on and play. Drive around and chill in the game on the weekend, this week i will get to them... i think.....

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll finally get back into Division 2, and I'm also getting back to Greedfall which I dropped close to its release since I got busy with other things.

Also, still have a good number of games to play on the Switch.

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
Completed FFXV on PC Gamepass after unexpectedly falling in love with it. Revisited The Division 2 with some friends that got it with the recent discounts and having a blast. Also have going on Halo 1 MCC (Amazing), Need for Speed Heat (mediocre but enjoyable), Modern Warfare (MP is great) and a fully modded run of Fallout 4 (Sim Settlements is one of the best mods I´ve seen).

Damn, too many games, too little time.

Crumbtiny

Oct 27, 2017
Jumped back into State of Decay 2 recently and I'm enjoying it more this time around. It definitely runs better to me than it did the last time I played it. Also want to jump back into DQXI on Switch; I have a hankerin for some RPG goodness. And some COD:MW multi here and there.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like absolute shit, so I dunno. Played some Brain Age Express because I just got a DSi XL, lol.

I might start Halo 1 on PC or get around to playing more World of Horror, or make more progress in Hollow Knight on Switch.

effin

Jan 20, 2019
Dark Souls 3. Right now it definitely doesn't have its hooks into me though.

What do ya think OP? I got a decent ways into death stranding and haven't picked it up in a while (not sure why, liked it but wasn't crazy on it) - worth finishing?

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Continuing my playthrough of Sekiro. Just beat the headless ape and his kid and have acquired all ninjutsu. I will now focus on all the headless mini bosses i have ignored until now, because i now have the force skill that lets me damage apparitions and i also got the umbrella that protects me against terror.

I also want to start Pathfinder: Kingmaker finally.
That's not a kid, that's his mate.

I'm aiming to try to wrap up Shadow of War before I dig into Ori next week. After 95 hours clocked, I've got just over 80% completion; got the new optional area that got added in the DLC to subjugate, and then whatever's left of the main story, since I finished all the side character's quest lines.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm one trophy shy of the platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia: U, so I'm finally going to free myself from that. After that, kinda in an RTS mood so I might reinstall Battle for Middle-Earth, we'll see how Saturday goes.

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I'm still trying to figure out what to start next after finishing Pyre. I want something on the shorter-side with Ori coming soon. So I'm between starting up Blasphemous (probably 2/3 through), Supraland, Yooka-Laylee IL, or Black Mesa (1/2 through).

I've also been playing Downwell on my iPhone here and there.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Black Mesa.....time to re-live the HL saga ahead of Alyx's release.
HL2 will have to wait until next weekend probably.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely will play some FFXII: Zodiac Age and DOOM (1993) on Switch.

I may get the Division 2 expansion and play that too.

Gio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manila
Just finished Resident Evil: Director's Cut. Thinking about continuing my run to get the remaining trophies for Persona 5 or playing a little more Yakuza 4. Very lucky to have a lot of options.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Bouncing around a little bit of everything these days. Apex Legends, Final Fantasy XIV (finally got to Heavensward!), Final Fantasy IX, Mega Man Zero Collection for Switch, Xenoblade Chronicles 2....

Just a lot of backlog stuff before 2020 gets rolling.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine I'll be playing some Black Mesa if I can find some downtime.

Deleted member 25834

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I got back into my 3DS (and ordered a New 2DS XL as well).

Started playing Shen Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.

My first SMT game, and it's kicking my ass.