• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
QxtnZs2.jpg

Death Stranding (PS4) - 187 hours. Finally got the platinum.

8aqpSEI.jpg

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4) - Just started it.

With no end in sight to the current lockdown situation what are you playing to pass the time?

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gonna make some progress in Final Fantasy XIII, I will probably start Doom 2016, and I'm sure I'll play an hour or two of my KH3 critical run.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Control.
Gonna finish the main game once again and play The Foundation Add-on.

Feb 5, 2020
Trying to platinum Bladur's Gate 1 and 2. Just have my Legacy of Baal run left on BG1 so I plan on at least getting that and probably get my party created for BG2.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ummm lots to play at the moment so it'll be one or all of:
Ori, Bleeding Edge, Animal Crossing, Smite, Call Of Duty Warzone, Donut County maybe some Overcooked 2/Mario Party with the kids.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
COD Warzone, Animal Crossing and Persona 5 (I'm near the end I think, December in-game)

I've also downloaded Uncharted collection on PS4, athough I want to complete P5 before making a start on that.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Still Doom Eternimal Crossing for me.

AC in the morning, Doom in the evening. Pizza at supper time.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Nioh 2. Got into NG+ so that means farming divine gear.

Predator beta, curious about it. I also still need to try the new monsters on Monster Hunter Iceborne.

Dissidia Opera Omnia. Maybe, some day, I will finish it's long ass story mode lol

So, plenty of stuff.

Greenymac

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
QxtnZs2.jpg

Death Stranding (PS4) - 187 hours. Finally got the platinum.

8aqpSEI.jpg

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4) - Just started it.

With no end in sight to the current lockdown situation what are you playing to pass the time?

Funny, I'm at the ending of Sekiro right now. Also just started playing plunder on COD as I haven't touched the game in a month or so prior. Also been playing some Super Mario World on Switch. Bought Doom and played for about an hour, but didn't like it at ALL. Never played any Doom game before that.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
I fired up Disco Elysium then I discovered it doesn't have proper controller support then closed it. I keep forgetting to check for the damn support before purchasing. Will fire it up again tonight now that I know what to expect.

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
I already played more than 24 hours of Animal Crossing: New Horizons since it's launch.
I will probably reach 30 hours during the weekend.

burnfout

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought Doom Eternal, and still finishing Control and AC: Origins.

But first BF5 with the guys friday night.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Doom Eternal (Stadia) and Animal Crossing. My backlog on both platforms is filling up, but I doubt I'll get into much else this weekend.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Just completed Doom Eternal the other day. Now playing Doom 64, World War Z and Resident Evil 2 to ready myself for Resident Evil 3. :)

Deleted member 37739

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 8, 2018
I'm currently working my way through FFX, but just came up against
Seymour Guado
and he's handing my ass to me. I'm legitimately having fun with the game though, so if anyone knows a decent strat for him, I'd very much appreciate it. I tried nerfing him with Auron's "Magic Break" and buffing with 'Focus', but by the third phase he can pretty much one shot half my party with his magic and I'm struggling to see a way around it that doesn't involve grinding for a couple of hours.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to finish my Death Stranding playthrough, starting the Predator Hunting Grounds beta and probably Kombat League in MK11.

R dott B

Oct 27, 2017
Half Life Alyx
Doom Eternal
NBA 2k20
Animal Crossing New Horizons

Should be a good time.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Tons of Animal Crossing.

Control DLC — just picked up the game again in this digital sale along with the season pass.

Bravely Default 2 demo.

and of course, every daily challenge in Slay the Spire over the weekend!

Jan 29, 2018
Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing.

Thinking about downloading Jedi Fallen Order on PS4 so I have a TV game when wife is playing Animal Crossing and I don't feel like being in my home office to play Doom.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
Started Detroit Become Human a few days back, so will try to finish that. Then I'll download the new Control DLC.

Will be continuing with New Horizons + Gwent for the daily stuff too.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Currently addicted to MHOJ2, Two Point Hospital and Jedi Academy multiplayer on Switch.

Also an hour of AC every day.

Today I'm gonna start Saints Row 4 and One Piece PW4 on Switch.

Corine

Nov 8, 2017
Infinite Adventures that I got on a Steam sale the other week. Absolutely loving it. Anyone who likes the old school The Bard's Tale trilogy of games should check it out.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
Was gonna play some God of War but who knows when that'll happen since I just found out PSN slowed down bandwidth. So shits taking forever to download. I guess I'll play Spyro and Cod.

retrosega

Jun 14, 2019
Looks like it's going to be another Warzone weekend for me, once I download and install the latest huge patch.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
Currently playing DoS2, I've put in about 167 hours so far. Next up will be Ori and Plague. When Persona 5 Royal drops I'll play until FF7 and then my watch will have ended

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Going to curl up on the couch with that steam controller and play Divine Divinity

466580-divine-divinity-screenshot.jpg

No man's Sky VR to stretch my legs. Maybe some ring fit. See what's happening on dreams.

CloudCircus

Dec 9, 2017
I want to try out all the recent xbox game pass games and see what sticks. I also need to get back into yakuzies 0 and/or persona 5

Vash63

Oct 28, 2017
Half-Life Alyx. I've only been able to play it for an hour or two at a time before work this week. Getting close to the end though so probably finish it on Saturday. Not sure what to do after that, haven't been able to think about other games with how amazing Alyx is.

Gibordep

Nov 1, 2017
Slay the Spire.
Playstation version was updated to 2.0 and I am loving the new hero. I having even more fun with the watcher. And the update was free.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Just waiting for the Predator trial to drop,I don't really play any multiplayer/co-op games these days but it looks pretty interesting to me.
Got Inside and Battle Chasers Nightwar ready to go after that.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
I hope I'll be able to finish Days Gone. Also I may try to grab the remaining Trophies left from CONTROL's The Foundation DLC I haven't unlock yet.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza 3 (PS4).

I've jumped back into the world of Yakuza after taking some time following the completion of Kiwami 2.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch).

And I'm playing AC:NH because it's comforting right now.