• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 13, 2017
Reading Rhythm of War, so probably just some Smash. I'm very tempted to buy FIFA on the PC (as I don't have an XBox or PS system), but don't know if the game is any good there.

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
Mostly trying to tidy stuff up before Cyberpunk. Finished Miles Morales last night so the only games I have on the go now are Tomb Raider 2013 that I think I'm about halfway through and Bugsnax where it's more like 10%.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
im done with miles, so its mostly demons on ps5. and when i need a break from that (and i do often, i can only enjoy souls games in moderation) ill try to finish my unfinished ps4 games that i transfered to ps5. which are days gone, tlou2, and resi 2. a lot of zombies.

Oct 27, 2017
Got a Backbone controller for my iPhone so I'm actually playing some mobile games.

Been on a huge Saga kick so I'll probably play some Scarlett Grace. I also just got Bloodstained on iOS, which is not a good port but it feels better than the Switch version so I'll probably finally get into it (I was a backer on Kickstarter).

Finally, playing Taiko Rhythm Adventure 1 on Switch even though it idiotically does not allow drum controller use in story mode.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Finishing off demons souls and then onto Ori and the will of the wisps

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
You'll be ok, just remember that Kratos was once a very angry, vengeful man who let his rage consume him. He now lives with deep regret over his past actions and reputation...
as a spartan soldier under Ares (the original God of war), who tricked Kratos into killing his own wife and child. He killed Ares, took on the mantle of god of war, then proceeded to incite chaos and war everywhere. He was then betrayed by Zeus after finding out he was his bastard, and went on to kill the rest of the pantheon to get to Zeus. None of this is pivotal in appreciating the narrative of God of War, but I feel the tragedy around his family, and his hatred of his own father really inform his behaviour in GoW 2018. He also struggles with keeping a lid on his rage at times.
Thanks for all of that. Very useful.

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Last edited:

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
Tell Me Why Episode 2 - renewed my game pass sub and decided to finally check out Tell Me Why. I enjoyed episode 1 and the twist at the end makes me want to see where the rest of it goes

Shadow of the Colossus - Have been slowly progressing my way through the game. It's kind of nice to play an open world game where there isn't a ton of questions marks on the game

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping my GameFly rental of Immortals was going to come in. It hasn't so it's Assassins Creed: Valhalla for me. I might try that new popular game Fortnite

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finishing up Spider-Man DLC Part 2 and 3 today and tomorrow so I can start Death Stranding on Monday.

Nov 13, 2017
how are you finding it? I'm on Oathbringer right now and I'm absolutely loving the series.

It's pretty good so far! The first part usually takes me a while to get into because I forget so many things in the 3 year gap since the last book. But, I'm 120 pages in now and I am being pulled back into the world. I think it starts off better than Oathbringer.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished Dead Space 1 a few min ago, yay.

Up next will be to either finish up Siren 2 or the free content of FFXIV, took a really long break from both -_-

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to be mostly multiplayer until Cyberpunk comes out. Currently rocking a rotation of Fortnite, Cold War, and a bit of Civ 6.