• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

goodretina

Dec 30, 2018
Trying to complete the Pokédex in Sword. Up to 361/400 and have most of the version exclusives already. Also working on filling out the dex in Home and I am close to 700/890.

I stopped playing shooters regularly after Halo 2, but I did enjoy Battlefield 4 for a while. I am playing Apex Legends and COD Warzone, and finishing the campaign of Titanfall 2.

I am dabbling with other games in my backlog like Sonic Mania, Kentucky Route 0, and finishing RE2 (got bored in the lab).

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Nice thread. I just finished Children of Morta. Highly recommend it!

Will be playing a bit of Sea of Thieves with friends from work tomorrow, and also start with Afterparty. In the near future, I want to finish some relatively short games:
Afterparty
The Turing Test
The Red Strings Club
Ori and the Will of the Wisps

I am aiming to get a few of these cleared up before next weekend. DOOM Eternal is coming out, but I think I'll let that one sit for a few weeks before jumping in. Very close to fully clearing the backlog, don't want to commit to a new game yet. :)
BRO how can you just let Doom Eternal sit for a few weeks did you SEE that launch trailer?! lol

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Just beat Ori 2 last night, really liked it. Now I need something to play until Doom comes out on Thursday. I might go back and replay Ori 1, or I might actually start Division 2 since I got it on sale for $3 last week and I've got pandemics on the brain

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I've been seeking employment since I've been out of work, and now this virus crap makes it harder to find a new job, but it has given me a lot of free time which gives me good chance to clear some of my backlog.

On the top of the list coming Friday is Animal Crossing and DOOM Eternal, followed by Final Fantasy VII Remake, and as for games I still haven't finished yet, Langrisser I & II, Luigi's Mansion 3, Astral Chain, Rune Factory 4 Special, and TMS F.E#: Encore.

Even once I get back to work, I think I'll still be busy for quite some time.

I'll be perfectly honest here. I'm probably going to completely drop most of the games on that list above just to focus mainly on Animal Crossing: New Horizons and FF7 Remake. I finish those other games...eventually.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I am playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX on the Switch, and just returned to Super Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Also, have some F2P Switch games with Super Kirby Clash Deluxe and Asphalt 9 Legends on Switch, as well.

On the PS4 I want to return to Mega Man Zero 2 as part of the Legacy Collection, as I'm in the middle of the game.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
19d.gif

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
Nioh 2 right now, though it's really just passing the time until Doom Eternal. Then RE3 and FF7 next month. Hopefully I can get some backlog clearing in as well

Oct 25, 2017
Media Molecule's Dreams is a nice refuge. Alternating between creative suite game design and arty farty stuff, and then finding the amazing creations of others. Collaborating and connecting with other creators is just the name of the game. Stumbled across this sweet lil Japanese duck platformer and a few others earlier.

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Hollow Knight - At first, really turned off by the effect when you get hit. But I kinda get used to it. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I also plan on starting Silence this sunday.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
I'm out of work for 3 weeks minimum, but otherwise I'm just gonna keep doing what I've been doing so far this year: Playing through my backlog in purchase order while leveling characters in SWTOR.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
just started the witcher 3 this week, but probably going to get distracted when animal crossing comes out.

my office is closed until at least the 23rd (but i'm guessing longer) so i've got some time for long games.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I still have to work so it won't be much different than what I'm already doing but Division 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, COD, Diablo 3, Octopath, and Fire Emblem on Switch

Ted

Oct 25, 2017
-72.290091, 0.795254
It's 2am on Sunday morning and I've just finished a 12 hour slog to push a coronavirus/covid 19 absence self-reporting system live after an equally long week of revising and moving a number of business critical system and processes as well as some departmental workflow tools to a remotely accessible platform so this is a very apt thread!

I think I'm going to go and reward myself with an hour of Divinity Original Sin 2. I've just meet Gareth and am keen to get back to my little party of Lohse, Fane, Sebille and Ifan so we can set ourselves on fire together in a variety of unexpected ways for a little while before bed!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey for the third time.

Just locked into the Law path and it just about broke my heart.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Been playing Sniper Elite V2 on the Switch cus I got it cheap.

Its a good port but the game has aged, and it's two sequels are so much better that it's hard to go back to.

Also, finishing off Assassin's Creed 4 on the rebel collection. The rebel collection is great and I highly recommend it for anyone with a switch.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Nothing at the moment, saving my energy for DOOM, Animal Crossing and Half-Life hitting all within a 72 hour window. My brain is going to fucking melt, man.

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I'm planning to finish Ori 2 today. I'm also chugging along on FE: Three Houses and fairly early in Underhero. I've been thinking of starting up Shenmue 3 as well, lots of choices. Sometimes there's just too much to choose from and I get an "analysis paralysis" feeling.

{Marvelous}

Jan 2, 2018
Little bit of Prey Mooncrash, Re2make, Civ 6, Sekiro. I don't know, I'm all over the place. Still overwhelmed from games I got during Christmas and I like to replay things so it's slow going.

MangoUltz

"This guy are sick"
Mar 24, 2019
Tonight I just played a bunch of Modern Warfare, and I might just stick to it till Tuesday to take advantage of all the double XP. Will be playing FF XV then till AC drops.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Apex Legends. I haven't played since like, Season One. But the game is such a blast. It's definitely what I've been missing out on!

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Murder by Numbers, Underhero and l'll probably redownload Diablo 3 to jump in to the latest season.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
i was going to play cod warzone but didn't feel like make an activision account so i quit out

xeroborn55

Oct 27, 2017
Been slowly getting sucked into Pillars of Eternity over the last few days to the point that i probably played for 8 or so hours today. Its very rare that a game hooks me so much i play that long in a day.

Its just great escapism, the RPG systems are complex and the combat can be difficult, not in a frustrating way but in an inviting and rewarding way. I also am really enjoying the writing and story.

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
The Division 2 once the update is done downloading. May try out the new game plus mode in Metro Exodus

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Beat FFXII: The Zodiac Age after sitting on the backlog for years. Makes me want to finally dig into Tactics Ogre, think that might be next on the list

Been messing with Fantasy Life on DS to bide the time until Animal Crossing, good game

Got back into the Soul Calibur VI campaign, it's mindless but think I'm gonna finish it

And steady grinding out levels/practicing my chops in DJMax Respect V

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Ori 2 has been consuming my weekend.

Also did a little State of Decay 2 and COD. Giving SoD2 a chance this time due to the massive free DLC and better onboarding.

Really tempted to buy Nioh 2.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I bought Zodiac Age but my laptop can't run it well so went back to playing an old emulated FFXII IZJS save. Sort of done with that now though so i'm gameless. Dare I finally buy a PC or new laptop soon 🤔

Oct 25, 2017
Until I find out about my work schedule tomorrow, I'm currently trying to finish Doom 2016 in time for Eternal.

Only I just remembered I'm on the Ultra Violence difficulty, but I'm getting the hang of it again.

Oct 27, 2017
Finished Draugen yesterday. As a Norwegian it was cool playing a game set in my own country (I guess the latest God of War might count too). Also picked up the latest games in the Wonder Boy and Leisure Suite Larry series for PS4 yesterday.

Now working on finishing up Get Even for PS4.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
So much. COD Warzone, getting back into FFXIV with a friend, playing Divinity OS2 on Switch with my wife.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Trudging through to the end of the MW battle pass this week, then it's time for DOOM.

Playing through Chris' campaign in REmake and playing RE Revelations for the first time in order to warm up for RE3.

And then House Flipper for my zen time.