• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cystm

My family of 5 is on a 30-day quarantine. I have already been working remotely for years now, so it's not quite the adjustment it is for everyone else in the house, and for perhaps many of you. I made a post with links to tips and tricks on working remotely in another thread.

Currently I am playing WoW Classic, because I really just don't know what else to play that I also haven't already beaten. This is kinda just next in the queue as it were.

What about you?

Any family-oriented games? Multiplayer games?

My two boys are digging Zelda Hyrule Warriors, and my Partner and our Daughter are playing Final Fantasy XIV. (Really great MMO)

Rainer516

Oct 29, 2017
I'm trying to get my family onto the ESO bandwagon while finally tackling a replay of Divinity Original Sin 2.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nioh 2 and FFXIV for the most part now that i've beat Ori 2. Might dip into more Pathfinder Kingmaker.

This all changes once Animal Crossing arrives.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I've got a huge physical & digital library of half-finished or unstarted games. The entire backlog is on the menu.

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disco Elysium + Diablo 3 Season 20.

Disco Elysium in particular seems especially suited to our current predicament lol.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
playing through a lot right now. Work has been shut down for 3 weeks, possibly more. Main game is Final Fantasy VIII remastered but also working on:

• Dark Souls 2: SOTFS
  • Crisis Core
  • Bloodborne
  • Parasite Eve
might sprinkle in some Skate 2/3 to break up the heavy RPG grind.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
ESO daily with The Division 2 and Doom 2 sprinkled in. Next up Doom 3 and then DOOM 2016 leading into Eternal. Just bought a Switch too so I'm ready to be secluded from the world.

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Murder by Numbers this morning. Now working on Ori 2 which will be overtaken on the priority scale by Animal Crossing & Doom next week.

Oct 25, 2017
COD Warzone
Ghost Recon Breakpoint

I did just pick up Division 2 for 2.99 but it felt really weird playing it at the moment

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Nice thread. I just finished Children of Morta. Highly recommend it!

Will be playing a bit of Sea of Thieves with friends from work tomorrow, and also start with Afterparty. In the near future, I want to finish some relatively short games:
Afterparty
The Turing Test
The Red Strings Club
Ori and the Will of the Wisps

I am aiming to get a few of these cleared up before next weekend. DOOM Eternal is coming out, but I think I'll let that one sit for a few weeks before jumping in. Very close to fully clearing the backlog, don't want to commit to a new game yet. :)

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Modern Warfare 3 SP
Doom 16 SP
Pokemon MD DX postgame
SSBU is always in rotation
And on Friday....

ANIMAL CROSSING

MattyG

Oct 25, 2017
FFXIV, but I need a break after my 20 hour marathon through the 2.X patches. Other than that, some CoD Warzone, and I just picked up Ni No Kuni 1/2

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
I was playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but I've been feeling sick this past week and haven't really done much.

I'm thinking I might replay Final Fantasy XIII and then finally finish 13-2 and 13-3 on PC. But that's the sort of thing I think about a lot and then never actually do, so who knows.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
AI: The Somnium Files.

It started out super strong but I'm not a huge fan of the direction it's going in. Still a very quirky, enjoyable experience from Uchikoshi so far.

Also spending some time with friends playing Rainbow Six: Siege, Overwatch, and the new Warzone BR.

Gengar

Apr 8, 2018
Beat the main story in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX and did some of its postgame today. I know it's not the most popular game around, but I really enjoy it!

Currently waiting for God of War to install on my PS4. Got it for $10 last Black Friday and now I'm finally getting around to it.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I don't know... I'm playing some World of Horror but I'll probably choose so big game to get immersed soon.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
Specifically for quarantining? VRChat. Relieves a lot of stress, continues my real life social connections, and I get to do plenty of real world activities still, just virtually.

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Baldur's Gate 1
Diablo 2
Megaman Zero 4
Splatoon 2

No access to desktop and other consoles due to an upcoming move so mostly Switch with some light PC gaming on my laptop.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Monser Hunter World Iceborne, and a bit of Smash Ultimate until Animal Crossing.
I'm mostly watching films to be fair, I'm so hyper for Animal Crossing that I don't really have any interest in playing something else.

Zutter

Oct 19, 2018
Ys origin
Digimon Cyber Slueth - Hackers memory
Castlevania Requiem
Uncharted 4 (I just beat it but Im stil doing some trophies)

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
I've been really sick for a few days now, so not really playing anything. I only check this forum and the news sites a few times per day, and sleep the rest of the time. Once I feel better I got a backlog the size of the bible to keep me entertained for years of isolation.

watdaeff4

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a healthcare provider so if anything I'll be working extra in the upcoming weeks.

kids have already had school cancelled for the next few weeks and have lesson plans sent home with them that have to make sure they get done

beyond that trying to finish the following:
Mass Effect 2
Darksiders Genesis
Ys Memories of Celceta
Assassins Creed III
Mario + Rabbids
Maybe some Baldurs Gate or ESO also

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Attempting to finish Mass Effect this week, Doom (Original) or Ori next week. I want to save Doom Eternal and HL: Alyx for April (after patches).

Easystride

Oct 27, 2017
Witcher 3. Picked it up for $15 on the PSN last month.

Avoiding the news and social media completely this weekend. It's great; I'd recommend giving it a try.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I've been playing a lot of Minecraft so far this weekend because it has a nice calming vibe that I appreciate right now. Animal Crossing should scratch a similar itch when that comes out.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Replaying Mass Effect 2 with mods, also have Ori Will of the Wisps loaded up and ready for when I finish ME2. After those I'll do Mass Effect 3 then begin to clear out some backlog stuff until Cyberpunk.

Cyberpunk is the only game I plan on getting until the new consoles, I al oat waited on Ori but I wanted to support the team since they're small and I loved Blind Forest its gonna really tough to not play the last of us 2 but I can hold out at least till next gen.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
ESO really came into its own and found an audience huh ?

Yep, it plays great on console with a controller and it's such a meaty game especially with ESO+ (all the DLC's etc). I bought it on a whim a few months back when it was on sale and I've been playing it daily since. It's a really good podcast/netflix game too since it has a ton of collectible items to get in each zone and it keeps track of everything for you.

Tali'Zorah

Oct 27, 2017
Norfolk, UK
I've just finished Virtue's Last Reward and now starting Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Was hoping to cut down my backlog a lot this year and the 'social distancing' gives me the perfect excuse to dedicate even more time to doing so

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I finished both Outer Worlds and Untitled Goose Game this week which leaves only lastyears Star Wars game of 2019's game I wanted to play and I'm waiting for that to drop in price (AUD $79 is too much)

I have Black Mesa so I might try that now that it's finished. It's been 20 years since I last touched the actual SP part of HL1.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ori and The Blind Forest with my girlfriend :)

Well, I'm watching her play haha

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Playing Darkwood which seems strangely fitting. Barricading myself at night freaking out by any sounds. At day I go scouting for resources trying to keep my distance from anything living or otherwise.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Things haven't changed too much for me since I work from home but I figure I'll be doing some social distancing soon enough, as my DnD group bandies around moving to Skype for a bit

Started playing through Sonic 2 again, been itching for some Mania but it's been a long time since I played the classics. Just played Green Hill Zone from 1 because the rest of the game don't hold up too great.

Really want to play an open world game, since my RPG quota is about to be filled out by Persona and FFVII Remake, but very undecided. Tempted to try RDR2 again but the last time I tried to play that I wound up getting exhausted by the very idea of video games. And I've completely forgotten what I was doing in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, so I'll probably replay that from the start in a few months. Witcher 3 is tempting but I think I might listen to the audio books before playing through it again (rlly want to play the DLC though)

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Im trying to get into Path of Exile and its confusing as fuck. Its fun but god damn is the leveling up skill tree is massive and daunting. Plus all the different kinds of currency.

zero2000

Oct 28, 2017
Megaman Zero Collection
Ori 2

And replaying Doom. Waiting for Doom Eternal, Animal Cross, and Half Life.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Nioh 2/Ori
Perfect combination for this so far!

As someone who has been WFH for, idk, 6-7 years now you might say I've been practicing for this for a while