• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
zlfCgPL.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) - Just started it. Not much to say except that the sword combat feels good.

How about you?

Last edited:

HonestAbe

May 19, 2020
Gold and Glory (2x gold and rep) event in Sea of Thieves..probably ruining people's day in Arena.

Last edited:

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Judgment and Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.

Hope you enjoy Tsushima OP, I just put a bow on it a couple days ago and came away with it as my front runner for my game of the year. It has some pretty incredible story moments, and ends extremely well.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Any of the following

Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Devil May Cry 3 SE (PS4)
Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Ys Seven (Steam/PC)
Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)
Super Mario RPG (SNES)

But I am 100% going to start on Super Mario Odyssey for the Switch as my first game on Switch :)

Its a 4 day weekend so its gonna be great.

Zaryn

Oct 25, 2017
13 Sentinels. I finally gave into the hype. I wasn't sold on the story at the beginning, but after finishing the prologue I'm hooked.

Rbz

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna start up Yakuza: Like A Dragon once I get my XSX on Sunday. Prior to that, maybe trying to finish Miles Morales. Possibly some Sackboy as well with my wife, if the mood strikes us - that's a fun one to get stoned and just chill out with.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I just beat my first game on PS5: Mafia Definitive Edition, and the remake, just like the original, is really really good :D.

I'm going to be playing Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War over the weekend (just started it), so hopefully I'll be able to finish it off and get another rental in. After that I'm most likely going to be jumping in to Mafia II Definitive Edition.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Enjoying my PS5

Cold War
Miles Morales
Astrobot
Dirt 5
AC Valhalla

I'm excited for the couple of family members coming over tomorrow to see it, particularly Astrobot.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
No Man's Sky, Judgment, WD: Legion, and Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm not leaving the house so going all the way in.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
On Xbox I'll be playing...
Rock Band 4. I play this every weekend but now I get to play more due to having Thursday & Friday off.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. I freaking love this game so I'll probably be playing this the most.

Tales of Vesperia. It's been a while since I last played a Tales game & what better way to get back into the series than with this classic.

On PC I'll be playing...
No One Lives Forever. I've heard great things about the series so I decided to give it a shot.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I bought several Stadia games yesterday on their Black Friday sale. I will be playing:
  • Jedi: Fallen Order
  • PGA Tour 2K21
  • Doom Eternal
My backlog is a lot bigger than that, but I won't get to anything else over the holiday.

I also still need to finish Blasphemous on Switch.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Persona 5 from ps plus collection and probably a little warframe as the ps5 patch drops tomorrow

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Game Pass stuff mostly. Jedi: Fallen Order, Doom Eternal and Ori and the Will of the Wisps most likely. Probably a little NBA 2K21.

All while wishing I was playing Cyberpunk instead.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Crosscode: exploring the beginning area still and doing some side-quests.

Bugsnax: Bought this last night. Only an hour and a half in. A bit janky but I'm enjoying it.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might start my NG+ run on Miles and get the last few trophies I need for the platinum, and probably play more Valhalla, Demon's Souls, and maybe start a new playthrough of Borderlands 3 on the PS5.

I'll also probably play more 3D Mario All Stars and BOTW Master Mode on the Switch.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tell Me Why on Game Pass, finishing the third and final episode. It's quieter and less dramatic than Life is Strange, which is a plus in some ways. Beautiful settings and relatable characters too.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm also trying Night in the Woods and I'm having a hard time getting into it. Maybe it's the animal characters and the lack of voice acting. The dialogue is a little too cutesy. I'm going to give it another try anyway.

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
PS5: WRC9, Spiderman: MM... Taking a break from Demon's Souls (only 1-4 left)

PC: Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legion

Stock

Oct 25, 2017
Luxembourg
So so close to that Miles Morales Platinum, and thinking about starting Bugsnax. Prolly end up playing a bunch of matches as Lambert's Raiden in some MK11 while slurping down rum and eggnog.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Just started Ori and the Will of the Wisps today, so that coupled with Gears 5's Thanksgibing etc.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finish my first run of DeS, pick up Ghost of Tsushima maybe. MM also potentially.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
If the AC Valhalla patch fixes the tearing on Xbox I think I'll pick that up. Otherwise probably some State of Decay 2 and/or Gears 5

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
Same shit as usual. Check out my town in Animal Crossing: New Horizons once a day and then either play Forza Horizon 4 (no concrete goal atm, just like cruising), Fallout 76 (Steel Dawn), Warframe (farming prime relics) or Final Fantasy XIV (to do more Bozjan Front).

Oct 27, 2017
Demon's Souls (in 2-2 right now) and just started 13 Sentinels. I hear 13 Sentinels has a great story, and I'm only 3 hours in (almost done with the big opening prologue) so I had to give it a try.

Souls is fun though. First time playing a Souls game and I do find the loop to be very "one more corner/run" type of fun.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Just beat Far Cry 2 (it was great!) and am now in the post-game malaise of not being sure of what to play next. Was hoping for some VF5:FS but the music seems broken on Series S. Might just finally start up Lost Odyssey or grab SoulCalibur VI off of GamePass since I'm in a fighting game mood now.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I will probably be finishing up Doom (1993) if I don't close it out tonight. After that I'm unsure. Might finally start Celeste, might close out The World Ends With You Final Remix.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PS5, though I'm guessing I'll finish it in the needy day or so.

Also Playing Trails from Zero on the PC.

Oct 27, 2017
I recently beat Halo 4 and Gears 5 so I'm sort of in Limbo. I will say though, as someone who generally doesn't like multiplayer games, that Gears 5' Escape Mode is awesome. I really enjoy it, and the progress mechanic.

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So many things on my plate but I'm sure I'll end up only playing one thing.

Ill start the endgame in Pokemon Sword before I buy the DLC and see what's going on there.

I was lukewarm on Fire Emblem Three Houses when I tried it last year but I'vehad an itch for the series so I think I'll give it another shot once I decide which house to play through.

Start a new play through of SAO Hollow Fragment on the PS4 once I finish the first season again.

And finally I'll decide which fighting game I'll play this weekend. It's a toss up between FighterZ, Power Rangers, and MK11.

pmunk

Nov 11, 2017
I just finished Miles Morales, which I enjoyed quite a bit. Next up this weekend is some weapon grinding in Black Ops Cold War and possibly diving into Ghost of Tshushima

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Bought The Last of Us Part 2 recently and I'm about four hours into it. I'll also keep going in Yakuza: Like a Dragon and since it's been getting updates here and there recently I'll probably dive back into Avengers.

Also probably squeeze in a few levels of Super Mario Galaxy on Switch.