• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Continue my Bengal madden 22 franchise. Superbowl winners in my 4th year as owner..thank you. Also, whooping up on mofos in some mortal kombat...me and nightwolf have been on a mission these past 2 weeks.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Any of the following: Devil May Cry HD (XBO), Darkness 2 (X360), Bujingai (PS2), Tekken 5 (PS2), Trials Of Mana (Switch), Sekiro (PS4). Not sure yet.

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
capsule_616x353.jpg

Started this a couple days ago. First foray into the series and boy is it nuts lol. Really loving it so far.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I'm putting the finishing touches on Ys IX today and I still have to finish up Skyward Sword HD. Those are probably the last two games I'll play for a while since I'm in the process of moving.

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
I'll be finishing up Siege of Paris for AC Valhalla.

Been a looong road with Valhalla. Took a break in May when RE8 and Mass Effect came out. It's...good. It's a by the numbers, well-made game that is often mildly entertaining, sometimes really entertaining, but at the end of every night leaves me a little exhausted. I consider it a disappointment compared to Odyssey, which I loved, and the 140 hours of playing didn't really fly by like it did with that game.

Having said that, the DLC has been better than the main game. The streamlining of Mysteries and collectibles has helped a lot since I think Mysteries largely suck - especially compared to Odyssey's side quests - and the stories have been interesting. Siege of Paris I also love the Black Box missions so far, and it's honestly a boon that its comparatively shorter since at this point I am certainly ready to be done.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Friend and I got into R6: Siege this week and it's hilarious how toxic the game is (Xbox Live specifically), reminds of CoD lobbies from high school. Otherwise I'll finally be putting in some real hours for Guilty Gear: Strive on PC now that I've got a new desk.

Jul 9, 2021
Monster Hunter World, Killer Instinct 2013, and possibly finish Psychonauts 2. Once I finish Psychonauts 2, I can put some time into Killer Instinct's Shadow Lords mode and get better at playing the game.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
psychonauts-2-hands-off-demo-gameplay-preview-impressions-e3-2019.jpg

Hoping to finish this up over the weekend on Series X, and then maybe start on my play through of Horizon Zero Dawn on PS5.

Spazgadget

Oct 25, 2017
I'm (uncharacteristically) multi-tasking a few games at the moment:

• Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut. Looks even more amazing on PS5 and thank god they finally fixed the Japanese lip-synching.
  • Returnal, because I will beat world 3 if it kills me.
  • Subnautica, which I've loved way more than I expected, and
  • Greedfall, if I'm really bored.

gilko79

Oct 27, 2017
Ivalice
Ghost of Tsushima and Golf Club Wasteland. Hoping to get the former done by next Friday so I can start on Tales of Arise.

Oct 25, 2017
My wife commandeered the Xbox to play blue dragon so… probably FFIX moguri on my pc? It might as well be a new game with the changes it makes, fucking insane that SE can't do shit right.

Yesterday was a lot of into the breach because I hate myself.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'll probably finished up TLOU for the millionth time tonight. After that probably some Bloodborne and some WoW. Haven't been in the mood to start anything brand new lately.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
PowerWash Simulator
- Zen in a bottle with fun, creative maps

City of Gangsters
- Bootlegging logistics simulator

Quake
- Silky smooth 120fps update delivers

Project Zomboid
- Best sandbox zombie game of all time

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
jMux8ZqzKMhECxQuhgu4NrbqrA.png

If I can actually find any free time, I'd love to knock out a good chunk of the MSQ. I'm in the first couple hours of it right now - just got to the new major city - and am having a really good time. Been away for a week or so celebrating my kiddo's birthday and other things. But I'd really love to be able to start Shadowbringers by the end of the month.

Im right in the middle of the MSQ for Stormblood! Also just started Skyward Sword

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
No More Heroes III. If I beat that, which I very well likely will, I will move onto Metroid Prime 2 in my grand Metroid replay leading up to Dread.

Druffmaul

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
Nier Replicant on PS4 Pro. I bought the original for PS3 god only knows how many years ago but never played it. I bought Automata over three years ago but kept insisting I go back and play the original first, so it's still sealed. I'm about 5 hours into Replicant, so far it's pretty damn meh. But at least it feels good to finally just get on with it after all this time.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
In order of playtime, probably Warframe, No Man's Sky, and Hades. Wanna get back to Psychonauts 2 but I need to set an extended quiet moment for it.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Horizon: Zero Dawn for the New Game+ and Ultra Hard trophies. I might start skipping lower tier sidequests and focus on the main story, as the rewards seem not worth it. It looks incredible in 60fps on the PS5.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Far Cry 3 Classic has been my "podcast" game for the last couple weeks, but I've completed all the outposts and most of the side content, so I guess I'll probably just finish off the story and be done with it.

I'm pretty damn far in Psychonauts 2 I think. I just unlocked the final ability, so I should be able to wrap that up too.

I don't really have a "next" game lined up yet. Maybe I'll make another attempt at getting into Divinity Original Sin 2, or else I should really play Greedfall since it seems like it probably won't stay on Game Pass that much longer. That still leaves me an opening for another "podcast game"...I was leaning towards AC: Valhalla, but even with a podcast going, I just can't get into it. I'm not sure what I'm going to fill that void with yet.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I missed this - please don't start Other M.

An Open Mind wont save you...
lmao

The thing is I'm on a Metroid roll due to the hype for Dread and I recently played through Super Metroid, Zero Mission, Fusion, Samus returns, Prime 2. All great games. What makes me tempted for Other M is the fact that i hear it's pretty short (~8 hours) and it's the only one I have not played yet

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Hoping to finish Doom 2016. Not sure what else. I just downloaded Titanfall 2 this morning, so maybe that will be up next.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster, and now I'm about 10 hours into FF I PR. Want to get it finished by the time IV PR releases next week.
I also put on Legend of Mana occasionally when I want to unwind and just play a chill game.

Moawe

Mar 15, 2018
Gonna try to get more progress with Skyward Sword HD, got lost in the Lyanaru Desert , so probably gonna look at a guide to get out of that. Might dabbling in some Halo MCC. But the focus will be Skyward Sword for sure

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have a five day weekend since I am burning some PTO time Tuesday and Wednesday!
  • Assassin's Creed Origins (PS5)- Started this the other day. People weren't kidding when they said it was a slow start. Luckily it is starting to pick up.
  • Halo 2 (XSS)- Started playing this with my brother online. Only 4 missions in but having fun to this point.
  • Mario Golf Super Rush (Switch)- Just casually playing a few online matches every night.
Other than that, watching a lot of college football.

Waxy

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of Nioh 2 on PS5. Idk how much longer I am but I hope to beat it or get close to beating it.

May also get back into Monster Hunter GenU. Never got far and have been meaning to play more

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
I just bought FF7 Intergrade a couple weeks ago and only Had a Chance to play a few min so far. Excited to get going on that. Will probably download Psychonauts 2 soon as well and give that a go. Been picking away through the AC Origins dlc stuff for a while, will continue that and I decided I'm gonna platinum it so I gotta do a few annoying trophies I didn't get playing through normally (kill 5 poisoned ennemies in 30 seconds, kill 30 enemies with exploding jars, mop up a few question marks etc.) Was gonna do the dlc and discovery tour for Odyssey eventually too and they just patched it so might try that out.

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
I just started Ni no Kuni Remastered on PS4, and Avengers on PS5. Still have the AWE expansion in Control to do (and wrap up the Foundation trophies) and that'll be it for that one.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished Sakura Wars. About to start these 3 games

God of Wars (PS5 patch)
Monster Hunter Stories
Fire Emblem Three Houses

Not sure which one I should play first

{Marvelous}

Jan 2, 2018
Dead Space 2, Shadow Complex.

Also just finished this one, Psycron. Very Metroid Fusion inspired. Might give it another run or at least go hunting for 100% item.