• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Slowly and steady playing Megaman ZX Advent. Not liking it but i'm gonna get through it. After that i'm starting up Days Gone.

Oct 25, 2017
Days Gone
Persona 5 Royal
Apex (two games a night usually)
Animal Crossing

FF7 got delayed until at least Wednesday. Which I'd be mad at but I got it for $30cdn (E3 2015 pre order baby) so...

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I might pick up Persona 5 but I can't decide.

Or I'll play DS1 Remastered which I haven't played since the 360...

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
fb-share.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Playing SoM for the first time, via the collection on Switch. And I thought Mass Effect 1 had dumb AI partners... The pacing is also rather bad. But it's a pretty fun game overall though, with some cool locales and neat ideas for a SNES game. Planning to finish it this weekend.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Monster Hunter World and Animal Crossing.
Sprinkle a little Resident Evil here and there as well

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My copy of FF7R won't arrive for awhile, so I have to play something else.

I still play Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

And I'll be starting up a playthrough of Parasite Eve.

Dec 4, 2018
Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition (PC fan mod) and Trails of Cold Steel (PC). I just got the mods and installed and SH2 looks great. Pity it wouldn't cooperate with the Steam Link.

broony

Oct 27, 2017
Doom eternal, remnant from the ashes, and just bought my daughter animal crossing so will check her island out on my profile and see if I can help.

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
I still have to finish Nioh 2, Persona 5 Royal, and play some more Animal Crossing.. but I just got FF7R so everything's being put aside til I finish that.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I was gonna polish off modern warfare campaign and doom eternal today.

But missus and I have drunk far too much gin in the sun, so watching iron man 2 instead

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Playing through Far Cry 5 for the first time. Got it for $5 on epic game store with an old $10 coupon. Game is surprisingly good.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Persona 5 Royal (PS4 Pro)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
Gylt (Stadia Pro trial)
Alan Wake (Steam)

"Finished" Skyrim on Switch yesterday (main quest), but still have tons to do. Gonna take a break from it though. That game's just too much content-wise.

Not getting FF7R until Monday due to in-store pick-up delay at Walmart. Would have loved it for the weekend, but I have too much already as it is.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Finishing up FFVIIR, some AC (KK is coming to town sunday and fishing tourney tomorrow) and probably starting RE3 Remake.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Halfway through 'Ori and the will of the wisps' right now.

After either Persona 5 Royal, or FF7 Remake. Not sure which yet

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
Mafia III. I want to finish the main story this weekend.
SSX 3. Just started the career mode with a new charterer last night. This what I will most likely play the most as SSX never gets old to me.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Slowly progressing through Death Stranding.

Dipping into Dreams to continue to build assets for my vaporwave-sloth-covid19-spectrogram-acid trip.

Maybe a few rounds of Carcassonne with the partner, or try and introduce her to a new game like Stardew Valley.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I actually change my mind - Pokémon Shield & Ring Fit Adventure sounds like exactly what I need in my life rn

Staal

Oct 27, 2017
Hollow Knight, finishing up some bosses and grubs with my son.
Steam World Dig 2, my Vita is getting some sweet love.
Hopefully some Control somewhere

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Fire Emblem 3H

NH has settled into a very routine 1-2 hour loop, so I decided to play Fire Emblem when I'm not playing NH. I'm currently going through the Cindered Shadows DLC and use the fourth route (Silver Snow) as a way to play around with the DLC in the mainstory. Currently playing Cindered Shadows, and on chapter 4 there. I think a lot of is that I did something very similar with New Leaf and Awakening, which is probably why I'm getting the FE itch.