• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Football Manager 21. Took Almeria up to the top level in Spain so time to topple the big 3.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
If I find some time to game I think its going to be Watch Dogs Legion on Series X. I bought it because it was on sale and I just wanted to check out the tech. Played just through the intro to the point where they drop you in the open world and I was super impressed by the city. I'm surprised more people are not talking about it. So I decided I'm actually going to give it a go and see if it can pull me in enough to play it all the way through.

Oct 25, 2017
Jedi Fallen Order

I'll probably try out Among Us, and I'll probably continue with the Witcher 2. Wouldn't mind playing some Fall Guys, The Long Dark and Fortnite too!

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Played quite a bit of Mario Kart with kids, it's been a blast.
First time we've actually made it work.. my daughter never wanted to before, but this time she was like, yep give me a controller.

She got them crazy eyes after just a few races =)

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Going to focus on Gears Tactics I think.

Oct 4, 2020
Scotland
Going to try finish Immortals: Fenyx Rising and playing through Borderlands 3 with my boyfriend after we picked it up in the Epic Sale. After that, might finally start Kingdom Come: Deliverance, though I'll probably be playing that for a while.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Finally finished AC Valhalla. Game was good, but way too long. At the end I just went from story mission to story mission and it still took me ~80 hours.

I'm now playing Jedi Fallen Order and loving it. Watching the Mandalorian alongside it, so I'm all Star Wars this Christmas. I think I'm also going to start Nier Automata.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I'd wanted to continue with my "tradition" of playing FFXIV on Christmas Day, but I don't have my sub active so that will have to be skipped. I'm replacing it with a mixture of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered (this is a replay partly for the extra trophies) and Fallout 76.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Finished days gone a few days ago. Started Frostpunk yesterday.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Going to finally start Nioh 2 soon with it last piece of dlc being released recently.

Decided to be a bit more patient this time around, so can't wait to try out all the content.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Watch Dogs Legion.

And I tell you what, it's definitely a Ubisoft game but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Hitting a bit close to home though. Like really close to home.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Bouncing around from loads of games. Got back into FE Three Houses and really enjoying it, and that's on top of Sackboy and Persona 5 Royal. Hoping to get into RE3 soon.

plake

Nov 3, 2017
Days gone. Just finished the storyline, now onto the platinum. Then most likely Erica or The last guardian.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Super Meat Boy Forever is my current jam, but tempted to snag Skater XL and the stay at home bundle that includes McMillen's games like Isaac and The End is Nigh. Also wondering if I should just wait on Repentance 🤔

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Always grinding away at Cold War. Also playing some Ghost Recon Wildlands. Thinking of getting Snowrunner as another game to relax with when Cold War inevitably becomes too stressful and I need to stop.

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom. Got it in the PSN sale and I'm loving it so far (just got the Frog transformation).

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finishing Spider-Man MM, continuing Genshin Impact's new event, and probably starting either Nioh or Ghost of Tsushima.

Was going to play Cyberpunk, but going to hold off for a few more months.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Update: my wife gifted me Valhalla - my most anticipated game on PS4. I downloaded the PS5 upgrade seamlessly. I may play that this break but I really want to keep going with Gears Tactics.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Ghost of Tsushima (I need to start and complete this before 2021)
13 Sentinels (after completing Ghost of Tsushima)
GTFO - just bought this today and hopefully will try it with my 3 friends this weekend

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Currently playing through The Surge, and really liking it!

After that I think it'll be 13 Sentinels.

snakey2389

May 31, 2019
I'm doing a Metal Gear Solid marathon now, im on MGS 2 currently, I haven't played these games since like 10 years and wow such a huge nostalgia shot

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
My kids are getting a switch tomorrow, my daughter wanted Animal crossing, my Son wanted Smash brothers because he saw Sonic the Hedgehog is in it. Looking forward to playing those with my kids, I love Animal crossing and have never played Smash.

wolfshirt

Oct 28, 2017
Los Angeles
Beat DMC5 yesterday. I tell you, I was POPPING OFF during the final missions. What a fucking ride.

As for Christmas gaming proper I thinking of starting either:

Sekiro (2nd playthru. 60FPS on PS5, etc.,)

Or

Final Fantasy IX (I have it on Switch, but I'm thinking of buying it on PC for the Moguri mod)