• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019

A really tacky plastic sounding song that I just love purely on the basis that New Order tried to make an Acid House song.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Natasha Khan's "Two Suns" turned 10 this week so I've been paying tribute. Beautiful, wildly creative project by one my all time favorite artists.

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The new Tim Hecker is, as is typical of him, excellent, but he's toned down the noisiness in a way that makes it more reminiscent of something like Autechre's ambient music, but with Hecker's unique emotional sensitivity and restraint (and conceits). I guess what I mean is that it's a much more accessible and less torturous take on his recent minimalism. Apparently Johann Johannsson made the recommendation for Hecker to go deeper into minimalism, and I'm so glad he did. A Hecker continually challenged by minimalism just seems to produce more and more surprises about how gently and carefully and potently he can produce a whole emotional world.

ced

Oct 27, 2017

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Hyped for Billie Marten's new album on Friday. Loved 'Writing of Blues of Yellows". It's still hard to believe she put that out at 17.