• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SKRUZO

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

I listened to a few songs by Broken Bells a few years ago, but never checked out the rest of their stuff until about a week ago. So far I haven't found a song I didn't love!

TheIcedP

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not Indian, but I am digging this Hip Hop track my friend sent me. Absolutely no idea what the lyrics mean.

Syn

Oct 27, 2017
I just found out about the b sides and rarities beach house album that came out in July?. So I've been listening to that, hope to see them live one day

BourbonAFC

Oct 26, 2017

Hellbound Glory - LV EP

Leroy Virgil is one of the best songwriters out there right now. Their latest album isn't his best effort, but everything they put out before it, including this EP, are damned masterpieces.

Deleted member 20066

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My Avatar
Talking Heads: Naked

I've been going through their discography these past 3 months. Still have 4 more albums to go through.

Amazing band so far!

pepino

Oct 27, 2017
Went to see The National and St Vincent live the past 2 days (。◕‿◕。) so that may have interfered with my listening habits
Screen_Shot_2017-10-28_at_09.50.40.png

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Brian Fallon's new single sounds like it was ripped straight from Gaslight Anthem's final album. Got high hopes for his sophmore solo album.

Oct 27, 2017
Friend introduced me to a band called Nothing But Thieves. Can't stop listening to them. Two very good albums, just the kind of music I like.