• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
The Devil Wears Prada just dropped Zombie II last week and this bangs. I don't disagree their last album was a pretty big departure from what we know of them, but they came back with this and blended several that style in with their old and it works so perfectly. I don't think a single track was bad. I legit get shivers at 2:28 on the song I linked below.

One of my favorites Galleons put out a new album a week or so ago. Though it's the weakest for me personally, it's still an overall really strong album. I've been listening to When in Rome and a few others a lot.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Pavement

Engine Down

Braid

and Billie Eilish (probably didn't need to include a vid for this, everyone knows her haha)

today.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
8485 - Hanger

RIYL: girl in red, shiny toy guns, feeling like shit for breaking someone's heart

Oct 25, 2017
I'm way late to the most recent album by the Avalanches. I guess I had a lot of shit going on in December, because it completely passed me by.