• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Hopefully fresh meatballs assuming the store isn't out of them again.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
Will be attempting to use my T-mobile tuesdays reward for free Popeyes chicken and sandwich later

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
You
1f3.png

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
The wife and I bought some PF Chang's meals from Target. Going to find out if they are hot garbage or not!

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ordered some Mexican from a local place. I got some beef special nachos and a side of rice and re-fried beans.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
not sure, i know right now my fridge contains half a cauliflower, 2 jalapenos, a corn, some carrots, and a squash

i also have two avocados and a can of whole tomatoes

then i have some rice, bulgur, flour, beans

i probably will make a roasted corn and avocado salad, i can rehydrate some garbanzos overnight and make chana masala, i could make dough and tomato sauce and make a pizza tomorrow or sunday, i can always just stir fry stuff

we'll see

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Making some fresh Tilapia Tortilla wraps. Red Onion, Arugula, Avacado, Splash of Lemon. Can add some chopped tomato's or jalapeno for some spice. Simple, light and delicious

Oct 25, 2017
All week long I thought I had steak in the freezer.

I was going to barbecue steak.

I don't have steak in the freezer.

I've never felt so betrayed.

Probably salmon

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I made a pot of butternut squash soup yesterday and have some left. So that with probably some bread. Or maybe I'll order some Singapore chow mei fun. Undecided.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
bf is making chicken tostadas, and i bought a half dozen tamales for us to eat :> extremely excited

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I made a sous vide pork tenderloin with some au gratin taters on the side.

Sunday I am making short rib bolognese.