• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
My husband and kitties, and I've developed a small but fantastic social circle. It's nice to feel loved.

Steelrain

Oct 25, 2017
Healthy with a good job that allows me to travel. New house, new car, awesome wife, no kids and very little debt. Also grateful I was born in a relatively peaceful country despite it's problems.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Healthy children
Career that pays well and is enjoyable
Hot & successful wife
Reliable family
Good friends & neighbors

Life is pretty damn good šŸ˜Š

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I jumped ship from an organization with a tyrannical Executive Director (who quite literally does nothing, like literally) who tanked the organization to a point where it's likely not going to secure an RFP that funds like 70% of its services. Forced me to leave an organization I'd been with for over 6 years, and I landed an amazing new job that's a pay bump and a career bump. Today marks the end of my first week.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'm grateful for having parents that help me financially and give me a place to live for cheap. My situation would be completely different without them.

ChrisBliss117

Oct 28, 2017
That I only have to give my wife one more shot before the trigger shot for IVF treatment. Egg retrieval Sunday hopefully.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
I have a good job, family and friends local who care about me and who I see often, a nice apartment all to myself and it is full of tasty food and records and video games, it's spring now and I can ride my bike outside, and I am dating someone for the first time in almost a decade and she likes me too

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
I have a great job as a teacher, an incredible wife, a pain in the ass cat, 165 young people who inspire/motivate/and make me laugh every day (and occasionally rage), and I'm able to live fairly comfortably.

It's always good to take stock of the good in your life.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere...
Lately, I've been really grateful about all the people that I've met in my life. They're all so awesomely nice and I don't feel like I deserve them at all. Just recently, my research advisor checked in on me because I was a little sentimental in one of my emails (and being super upfront admitting I did something wrong). And this person I've just met was being really understanding/forgiving about it when I completely mucked up our relationship.

Looking back, I don't really know a lot of people, but those that tolerate me are definitely super understanding and amazing. I've once again felt like that being really frank and upfront about yourself definitely is the way to go when forging relationships. Now, I just wish I can manage to be there for them when they need it. I don't think I'm doing enough in that regard but knowing what I need to learn/improve is definitely a good step.

Just some thoughts I've distilled during the past few months.

Mar 30, 2019
I'm grateful for all the unseen and unsung people out there doing the necessary work. Every patient moment you had with your kids, your elderly relatives, and the good work you do that keeps the lights on and food on the table.

I'm grateful for every time you shrug off any taunt, hateful comment or rude gesture, and go about your day with enjoyment without missing a beat. You deserve better.

And I'm grateful for the people in my life that have made it all the better just for being there to listen to me when I'm weak or helpless. Or to just playfully jab when things aren't as serious. That includes you too Era.

Thank you. All of you.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Grateful that they dropped my days to four a week, and furthermore, cut my hours a few weeks back. This sounds sarcastic, and I can assure you it's not. My mental well-being is so much better with less work, especially since our store had a positive case but has remained open. At the same time, being cut from work entirely would mean I'd be back in the position I was in for a few years there and.. mental health wasn't so great there, either. This is still a rollercoaster for my brain, but is probably the best thing for it right now.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
I'm healthy, happily married, and I have a good job making good money.

The only thing that bums me out is being far away from my family back in Puerto Rico.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm always grateful to be gainfully employed, making great money and able to work from home. I almost feel guilty of how good people in my industry have it considering our compensation insulates from most of the economic impacts of COVID.

The people least in need of help are often the first ones to receive it, It's America in a nutshell basically. My girlfriend and I have been trying to give back to our city by donating cloth masks.

SOBOSLDR

Nov 27, 2017
Right this minute I'm great full for my wife's 93 year old grandma she fell down the stairs Saturday badly and came out with just scratches, no broken bones it was a miracle.