• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AnimaRize

Banned
Nov 7, 2020
Not the original version like the 00 or the Wing Gundam. Am a talking about things like the 00 sky the Wing Gundam fenice, the Gundam X maou.

Because usually these variation are the epidomy of the meme that is good but it can be better meme. Which is your favorite?

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hi-Nu, and we don't even gotta lean on Build Fighters for that one.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like Burning Gundam and his Burning Finger
81GTFTyYFHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Also a fan of the boxing 'merica Gundam
latest

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Zeus Gundam. I mean look at that beard, look at it!
latest

sigh if only he could get a modern HG

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems some people aren't understanding what you mean by "variations" and are posting original stuff (well, Hi Nu and Flugel get passes).

Basically what you're asking is in the vein of "What's your favorite MSV/Build series suit?", that about right?

Gundam 00 Sky. It's a mishmash of 00 Gundam and Destiny Gundam.

Second would be Gundam Areus (please make HG Bandai). It's a mash of Double X, F91, and Destiny.

This upcoming Gundam Perfect Strike Freedom looks awesome, as well.

hg-perfect-strike-freedom-01.jpg

EDIT: One more (and a non-Build variant), the awesome Silver Bullet variant, Silver Bullet Suppressor.

Last edited:

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I would buy this kit in a heartbeat

gundam.fandom.com

Tequila Gundam Daniel Custom

The Tequila Gundam Daniel Custom is a Gunpla that appears in Gundam Build Divers. Based on the GF13-049NM Tequila Gundam, it is built and operated by Daniel. The Tequila Gundam Daniel Custom is a customized Gunpla of the Tequila Gundam. It is equipped with two beam revolvers which also act as...

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Never watched g. reco, but the G Self is the cutest gundam. i love it. simple but so full of unique character.
Also love Nu Gundam and the MK.2

YG-111_Gundam_G-Self_Front_(Movie).png

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Boring choices, maybe, but I always had an affection for the original Full Armor and Heavy:

k5jpu.jpg

0fka6.png

Hajime Katoki works his magic as usual too:

pbkh0.jpg

anjom.png

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
It isn't a MSV variant or anything, but I've always been particularly fond of the Gundam 00 Raiser GN Sword III variant. It is the only version of the 00 that doesn't feel like half-finished junk.

There are also a lot of cool Zeta MSV like the Hyaku Shiki Kai or the version of the Zeta with a Methuss-style transformation. I wish those would have shown up in ZZ somewhere.

I also need to mention the TR-6 Wondwart and its million-and-a-half forms that make it look like a transforming final boss from an RPG.

MagnusGman

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dallas
I'm really into Blue Destiny personally -

I've always been a huge fan of the RGM-79 esque mobile suits

And as far as true blue Gundam's go - the Full Armor Gundam is fucking RAD

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Seems some people aren't understanding what you mean by "variations" and are posting original stuff (well, Hi Nu and Flugel get passes).

Basically what you're asking is in the vein of "What's your favorite MSV/Build series suit?", that about right?

Gundam 00 Sky. It's a mishmash of 00 Gundam and Destiny Gundam.

Second would be Gundam Areus (please make HG Bandai). It's a mash of Double X, F91, and Destiny.

This upcoming Gundam Perfect Strike Freedom looks awesome, as well.

hg-perfect-strike-freedom-01.jpg

EDIT: One more (and a non-Build variant), the awesome Silver Bullet variant, Silver Bullet Suppressor.

I would hope flugel counts. Essentially a Ver. Ka with semi-official bash kits.

If we're talking strictly Build Fighters variants then I nerded out over Tallgeese Valkyrie but Fenice was unbeatable. Bear Guy is cool too. Never watched the other seasons of GBF though.

If we're talking about homebrew variants, I bought (and have been slacking on constructing) RX-78 and C62 Train kits to bash together for a Galaxy Express 999 Gundam UC combo. The RX-999 if you will. A project I'll hopefully finish some day...

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RX93 Nu Gundam ver Ka

I want this ridiculously priced kit so badly

An FYI from someone who's built it, a solid kit except for the fin funnels. The connectors for the funnels are absolute dogshit.

The RG would be a better buy, even if it lacks that whole "Invoke mode" the MG Ver. Ka has. Just a suggestion lol.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I would buy this kit in a heartbeat

gundam.fandom.com

Tequila Gundam Daniel Custom

The Tequila Gundam Daniel Custom is a Gunpla that appears in Gundam Build Divers. Based on the GF13-049NM Tequila Gundam, it is built and operated by Daniel. The Tequila Gundam Daniel Custom is a customized Gunpla of the Tequila Gundam. It is equipped with two beam revolvers which also act as...
I second this as well

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Hard to not cite Build Fighters since its got some genuinely cool variations of the base machines.

R-Gyagya is one of my favorites as well as liking the character associated with her
06mecha_L.png

Also the Deep Striker has always been a personal favorite.

latest

Also not official but I love this modelers work. "Venom Impulse Gundam" is sick~
Ekrv8-eUcAAwAPM

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I wish the Frost Brothers had actually upgraded to this monster, the Gundam Vashtaron.

latest

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
I love all the Zeta Plus varieties, but not sure that counts. So I'll go with the ReGz Custom which also fits a similar design aesthetic.

89-C4-EB6-A-3-C94-4454-A453-4-BD92-D4707-C6.webp

they just released a Gundam Converge figure of it so if anyone can hook me up with one let me know and I'll buy it off you.

SpudBud

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought the Murdock looked cool. Played too much Zeonic Front to unlock him back in the day.
61qcobHe7cL._AC_SX425_.jpg

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
No one? Not even yet?

It's so sick I can't even stand it.

17784-2.jpg

And this Wing. I still don't know when they used it (all the naming conventions are confusing), but it's my favorite.

2129.jpg

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
No one? Not even yet?

It's so sick I can't even stand it.

17784-2.jpg

And this Wing. I still don't know when they used it (all the naming conventions are confusing), but it's my favorite.

2129.jpg
That Wing Gundam is the Wing redesigned by the mecha designer who did the Endless Waltz redesigns. He redesigned all of the original Gundam Wing gundams to be more in line with their Endless Waltz upgraded counterparts.