• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mochino

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
After finally jumping into these games this year I am BEYOND excited for this!

psykomyko

Oct 27, 2017
"Though I should also mention that I think people expecting battles between lions, wolves, stags and giddorah's might end up disappointed, there is no Feast for Crows here"

I hope this isn't slick code for "GRRM isn't actually working on this game at all."
I think this is just a way of saying it's not in the ASOIAF universe.

Oct 27, 2017
Multiple projects going at the same time. 300+ people divided between projects sharing resources with each other and a lot of outsourcing.
Yea but every studio making AAA titles outsources a lot aswell and 300 people while no small amount isn't super big either. Yet at the end of the generation they will have released 5 AAA titles, each one with over 50 hours of content and 3 of those are new ips. No single studio came close to that this generation. There must be more to it, otherwise wouldn't that be more common across other studios?

lucancel

Oct 30, 2017
Italy
Will It be easier than sekiro?

Will this throw at you bosses with annoying enemies around just to mess things up and test player patience(i am considering to stop and sell sekiro)?

Will It have a bigger ratio of exploration/bosses than sekiro tiny exploration with mini boss 1 minute of exploration than another boss and so on?
I used to love from titles because i loved seeing its settings and sekiro has almost nothing of It.

Will this ever land on portable switch?
Thanks omni

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Unearthed Knowledge is the name of a certain quest in WoW. Or perhaps UK but it feels a bit far-fetched.

As someone who plays WoW the quest is given by Archaeologist Groff (Dwarf) who looks like this.

193379-archaeologist-groff.jpg

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so curious as to how the game will play. How would they have evolved their combat even past what Sekiro has accomplished? It obviously wont be parry centric but I just cant see them going back to dodging around being the primary form of defense.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds cool but I think I'd be a lot more interested if it was froms take on an already licensed property

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Yea but every studio making AAA titles outsources a lot aswell and 300 people while no small amount isn't super big either. Yet at the end of the generation they will have released 5 AAA titles, each one with over 50 hours of content and 3 of those are new ips. No single studio came close to that this generation. There must be more to it, otherwise wouldn't that be more common across other studios?

They don't consider themselves as AAA developers or at least their projects being at the scale of your typical western AAA production. This is a recent qoute from two of their artist where they held a presentation about Sekiro and their setup at work.
Finally, Mr. Fujimaki and Mr. Maeda concluded this. "We are not a big team, but we still need to be able to provide a consistent amount and quality of graphics. We hope this talk will help you a little bit." As intended by the two, this lecture may have become a major guide that can raise quality with steady efficiency even if it is not at the AAA class development scale.

They are extremely efficient, know where to put their workload and very blessed to be able to put out whatever they want and take risks not being shackled by a big entity that's forcing them to do something they don't want to.

Oct 27, 2017
They don't consider themselves as AAA developers or at least their projects being at the scale of your typical western AAA production. This is a recent qoute from two of their artist where they held a presentation about Sekiro and their setup at work.

They are extremely efficient, know where to put their workload and very blessed to be able to put out whatever they want and take risks not being shackled by a big entity that's forcing them to do something they don't want to.
Indeed they are extremely efficient. I wonder if they would consider this next title AAA tho. From the omni tease this game appears to have a massive scale.

shacklesmcgee

Oct 25, 2017
With no Sony conference, my hype levels are at their lowest this year. I do hope Microsoft has some PC stuff in store at least

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
So basically a spiritual sequel to bloodborne with an open world and Dark Souls level customisation...