• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Since I'm not going to the gym I'm eating less. I'm eating 2000 calories now instead of around 5000 I was eating before. Sucks cause I'm losing weight fast but I don't wanna get fat so it is what it is :/.

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
Eating less of everything now that I can't hit the gym 4 days a week. Definitely eating more proper breakfast food. Later start times at work means I actually have time to make eggs/pancakes/what have you in the morning.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
More: Canned Soups
Less: sandwiches (I use to order them at work)

Calorie wise I am actually doing really well, i cut down to around 1600 due to not moving as much.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
Eating way less processed food. Pretty much every meal is made from scratch. (Had a cheese and ham omelette and quinoa for lunch, for example). I haven't left the building in a week, so I am not getting food in so there's no temptation to snack on bad things as I have no bad things.

I'm a type 1 diabetic and so am constantly (using an implant) testing my blood sugar. My control has been so much better. All in all this being inside is very good for my diet.