• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I miss the tags used to make fun of people so they never forget something dumb/embarassing they said. Like that Community Forum guy.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I admit I feel a little left out not having one. But all I really do is wax poetic about FFXIV and old JRPGs haha

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
The chicken chaser tag was supposed to go away after the Series X launched, but the mod took a break from the site I believe?

One of these days it's going to be taken from us.
But I will never stop chasing chickens in my heart.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was Fallen, then I realized I relied on the Hide Threads plug-in a lot, so then I came crawling back and became a Coward. Then the Coward tag was taken off some time ago for some odd reason.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Huh, I thought Dest was the only one with that tag. Was it for people who wanted their ban revoked during that event? (Or in Dest's case, his The Fallen tag.)
I did ask for it to be revoked, but I thought everyone got it cleaned up eventually. I got my tag back but I requested it.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
I'm biding my time so I can get something personal and/or Farscape adjacent, but I know it'll end up being related to my use of ImageShack for hosting photoshop trash. The dog has already made fun of me for it. :(

I've seen how he barters, though. He may be Hamilton, but I am Burr and that is something that definitely worked out for Burr's legacy in the end. Definitely.

Edit: Fat4all when you inevitably become a mod, please do a challenge where the reward is "Considered Hemborger" as a title. That is my only humble request.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Pikachu traded his bone marrow for pizza.

Buttzerker saved a baby mouse from certain death and took care of it as much as he could (RIP powerhouse and buttzerker's account).

The Avengers defeated Ultron after solving a maze spending years planning his defeat.

The Fallen were members who played Thanos's game, lost, then ate a ban for 2+ months for losing the bet.

Cowards were The Fallen who bailed out of the ban to keep posting here.

Not sure what the Chicken Chasers did, though.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
tags are for any member that pays me 25 dollars

don't go to the other mods come to me first, my deals are way better than theirs. don't worry about it they aren't worth mentioning this to they're all busy or whatever with lots of, uh, GOTY Ballot Counting or whatever, yeah that sounds right.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I got mine for being the 10,000,000th post on the forum. Pretty cool and unique I guess.

It wasn't a memorable post.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017

don't go to the other mods come to me first, my deals are way better than theirs. don't worry about it they aren't worth mentioning this to they're all busy or whatever with lots of, uh, GOTY Ballot Counting or whatever, yeah that sounds right.

I get paid on Friday, meet you in the dark alley between the Etcetera and Hangouts zones at 8pm sharp.

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

I'd pay 25 bucks for a tag that says America's Ass. Drop that venmo name and you guys would be buyin up Gamestop stock.

Flygon

Oct 28, 2017
The Watermelon was actually cut from dismembered Flygon thigh.

Nobody remembered to update the Member tag to Dismembered, of course.

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
I knew all the other ones, but this is the first time I realize what "Community Resettler" means...
You think I'd realize that, having been here from the start. Oh well, better late than never lol.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm proud of my tag but I opt to have it invisible so I can walk among the people without turning heads.