• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
i got my 'resettler' tag taken away for getting suspended too many times xd

this avengers forum game was fun as hell though tbh so i'm glad i have it!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I love giving tags and making members feel seen and appreciated. One of the rare good perks for being part of Staff.

Although at times I do not know what tags are related to, so I have to ask/dig around, and it's often either fun or instructive!

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I participated in an activity related to a movie I have still never seen, in a franchise I don't care about.

I think it has something to do with falling over.

I regret nothing.

Duebrithil

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Only half of those who posted in this thread are still unbanned... (Can you defeat Thanos and avenge the Fallen? check highlights for Final Challenge)

Listen, it’s a simple calculus. This universe is finite. Its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correction. As such, if you choose to participate in this thread, there is a 50/50 chance you will be banned until the release of Avengers Endgame on...

Here's the snap thread if you're curious

I didn't enter the draw because:
  • For those that remain unbanned, consider yourselves the lucky as you will receive the temporary tag: Avenger. This will be removed on April 26th, along with the others.

Guess it didn't specify which year.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Guess it didn't specify which year.

I think we decided to leave it as is since people seemed to enjoy their tags.

That been said, should someone want to have their tag removed, they are free to PM a Staff Member, and we will immediately comply with the removal. This goes to all the tags that are given to all members, the option to ask for a removal is always available at all times, and I usually make sure people know about this while granting them one.

Ghostmate

Dec 11, 2017
Slayven promised me a tag a long time ago I bet. He just doesn't remember it or me for some reason and anything he says to deny this claim is a filthy lie.

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
I did like the old place would create tags for things like thread-backfires, threads that turned into memes etc. Don't really see that here

wideface

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hidamari Apartments
I don't really care for the Sephiroth reference so I didn't send a screenshot of the Smash Bros challenge.
Getting Avenger or The Fallen was a fun coin flip gamble.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes its just inevitable.

AlarmingPracticalBluebird-max-1mb.gif

astro

Oct 25, 2017
They should figure out another position for the Member status. It looks really bad on mobile when it just joins with a tag.

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
I specifically didn't migrate from the old place, so I guess I missed out on a tag and some quick approval.

Anyway, I would say that the most meaningful tag is the strikethrough. Always chuckle when browsing those community thread and see self-requested bans of people with 10k+ posts. "Yep, time to move on from posting on the interwebz."

OP
OP
styl_oh

styl_oh

Fallen One-Winged Chicken Chaser
Nov 24, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Mods finally delivered.

Thanks to FliX. You da real one.
Yeah I... did not expect what happened

i have to get banned, platinum every fable game, and fight sephiroth irl now, i think
I specifically didn't migrate from the old place, so I guess I missed out on a tag and some quick approval.

Anyway, I would say that the most meaningful tag is the strikethrough. Always chuckle when browsing those community thread and see self-requested bans of people with 10k+ posts. "Yep, time to move on from posting on the interwebz."
Is it the same here as elsewhere? I've posted in places where people will try to restrain themselves by getting a ban but then come back in some form or another. Like, man I don't know what I might do, you gotta lock me up, I might do some crazy shit, I might fuck around and POST about videogames...

Or the age-old rule of, if someone says "I'M LEAVING" they are absolutely not leaving and you'll see them in a week. (The only people who leave forums disappear without warning and without a trace.)

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
lol people with tags are nerds

I bought a copy of SFV Champion Edition for PS4 last week and it came with like 21 Champion Edition upgrade codes in the case, so I made a topic asking if that was normal and it apparently was not, so I gave the extra 20 away in PMs. Apparently the mods thought I was a neat guy or something.

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Tags that are links for context could be nice if the software supports it.

Dropping the trailing "Member" would be cleaner if possible - seems like a holdover from an update script that was run at some point.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I miss my tag from the old place. I'm not gonna be begging for another one though but I'll take it if I end up with another one.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
You had to ask, OP, now everybody will notice you and probably even PM you asking what your tag means. For years. It's too late for you now.