• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I express-delivered tryhard Sephiroth to the shadow realm in 4 seconds.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
If you want to know what "Into the Woods" means, you're gonna have to buy me a drink first

and by drink I mean specifically a refreshing Hi-C® Orange Lavaburst

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It means that I destroyed Sephiroth and that I couldnt bother to get all the achievements in the three fable games.

Tags that served to shame members were toxic as fuck. Giving posters scarlet letters doesn't promote earnest discussion

Lol I totally forgot that some tags in gaf were really mean

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I had to settle for this one cause idk how to earn Capcom is back yet despite everyone wanting me to have that tag .

OP
OP
styl_oh

styl_oh

Fallen One-Winged Chicken Chaser
Nov 24, 2019
Alberta, Canada
bring back forum signatures tbh

-----------------------

92gv09t.jpg
i made 2 threads within like 2 minutes and both have brought this up....... I think we're onto something

~ styl_oh - music is my savour - tifa forever - wake me up inside ~

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
For a brief moment in time, I was a god

V23

Oct 27, 2017
The tags seem meaningless without them linking to something that explains why the member was given it.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
GAF slapped me with one like a month before the implosion lol

I thought it had a nice kind of symbolism to it. Like i got the trophy a few weeks before the game died...

Nov 3, 2017
Forums with giant signatures and animated avatars were the sixtine chapels of our age. Without them, we are a broken people, bereft of civilisation. All that remains is the bleak desert where our tags once were. The champions, empowered by their tags, will meet the Last Stand with their heads held high.

For us tagless, there is only dust and ashes.