• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I move that we rename "The Fallen" to "The Blipped" now that we know the official MCU name for it.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Just posting to see if I still blessed by Knack.

Edit: Nope, I lost my blessing for not being able to buy a PS4

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

Only half of those who posted in this thread are still unbanned... (Can you defeat Thanos and avenge the Fallen? check highlights for Final Challenge)

Listen, it’s a simple calculus. This universe is finite. Its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correction. As such, if you choose to participate in this thread, there is a 50/50 chance you will be banned until the release of Avengers Endgame on...

Here's the snap thread if you're curious

OP
OP
styl_oh

styl_oh

Fallen One-Winged Chicken Chaser
Nov 24, 2019
Alberta, Canada
wow this simple question was way more popular than i thought

i hope there's a 'Fallen One-Winged Chicken Chaser' out there

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
One day someone's gonna collect a whole list of community event tags and their one-sentence posts are gonna take forever to scroll through

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I was being a smartass about people making a big deal about pineapple on pizza overreacting and saying how I didn't care either way... look what happened

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I actually have one wing IRL. Makes it hard to take ubers. I also like the Slayers Japanimation show.

it was for beating the albino anime man in the switch bashem pals game.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
They're cringy and should be removed. Gaf had decent tags. They earned em through being embarrassing

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
I don't agree. I'm more inclined to think that they should be more rare/unique rather than the inverse. But fun community occurrences/events are okay, especially if lots of people around here like that.

I like having them as a "badge of honor"/"mark of shame" only handed out in select circumstances.
I just don't think it makes sense to only get tags whenever a mod or admin lets you have one on a whim. Every other forum on the internet lets you choose your own, lets you be creative with your profile(and hey we already have some custom settings like banners, so why not). But we only don't because of some vague reasoning that we also didn't back on GAF? Which likewise never made any sense...

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Be honest people. Who spoke to friends, family, SO that you participated in a big forum thread that yielded a tag?

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I sometimes miss my "killed photobucket" tag from the shit place.
That was a good one

I always enjoyed my "Master of the Google Search" one because people would constantly misquote it as an internet detective thing, when in reality Hito was teasing me for google searching an answer in a "win a tag" thread lol

I enjoy witty comebacks lol

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
bring back forum signatures tbh

-----------------------

92gv09t.jpg

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There should be a poster of the month award and they get to have an animated avatar for the next month. Only one animated avatar on Era at a time.