• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
For some reason, deep sea creatures just look totally crazy, with some even looking like stuff out of alien movies. So which ones do you think are the most bizzare or strangest looking?

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
barrel-eye.jpg

jhGJ8To.jpg

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised that someone hasn't posted that creepy zippy-around-y jellyfish-thing.

Which I'm not going to go search for a gif of because I'm a chicken-wuss *cough* at work. >.>

BebopCola

Jul 17, 2019
I am terrified of everything in the deep sea, even the things that initially look cute, because I picture their little smiles opening into massive, segmented jaws to devour me

Blitzpwnage

Feb 11, 2018
Its funny, it only looks intimidating in that one still frame, all the the other shots and in motion it just looks like your average squid with slightly longer limbs
That's true, I was watching the other videos showing it and had the same thought. I still think if I were in the ocean depths and saw that things floating by I would most likely drown from hyperventilating water.