• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
California
I'll share the one that was the driving force behind this thread.

I've been known to enjoy a little bag of Fritos with ketchup. I don't know where I picked this up, but I had some last week for the first time in ages and remembered how often I ate them as a child. My wife thought it was very weird and wouldn't even try them. Her loss.

What about you? What are some strange combos you like?

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Thanks to a previous resetera post and bored curiosity, a pickle and peanut butter sandwich is my go to snack. Thanks resetera I was perfectly normal before.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Ui7Epuh.jpg

180c0f3e052e4832-thinking-emoji-gif-gif-images-download.gif

JimNastics

Jan 11, 2018
I've always eaten marmite sandwiches with a layer of salt n vinegar crisps inside, started as a schoolkid and to this day still knock this tasty snack together on the odd occasion. Recommend it to anyone who like both ingredients, it's a tasty combo.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Don't know if I'd enjoy it now, but in Iraq I used to get down on tuna on saltines, topped with mustard.
*chef kiss*

edit: Jesus mine is tame to some of you monsters

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I eat bagels with mustard (standard yellow or deli) and cream cheese together as one.

Also I created nacho cheese spaghetti. It's a plate of French fries covered in a giant wallop of spaghetti that's had either cheese and pizza sauce or (when available) goopy sports stadium nacho cheese dip. Topped with Mexican cheeses.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Feel like I've answered a similar thread with this before but my thing is making mashed potatoes and slathering them in this
Herdez_Guacamole_Salsa_15.7oz_Medium.png

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure of this one since I'm too grossed to try it, but my mom swears by mayonnaise and peanut butter sammiches.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
It's not that out there (since it's not that different from BBQ sauce) but I like putting a little honey french dressing on my pork steaks.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Don't know if I'd enjoy it now, but in Iraq I used to get down on tuna on saltines, topped with mustard.
*chef kiss*

edit: Jesus mine is tame to some of you monsters

I'd def be down with that. I assume saltines were the only crackers available?

For me, I throw down with peanut butter and jam on toast with slices of cheese (cheddar or whatever I have kicking around) and cracked pepper on top. I may even jump into the shower with it and stay warm if it's a cold morning lol 😬

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
If you like it, and it tastes good to you, it's not weird.

Seriously, I typed this in a different thread already today, but I really wish this forum would get over judging people for the food they eat.

The4thJeazy

May 14, 2020
Fish sandwich with cheese and jalapeños. Specifically from Whataburger but Sonic can make it good too and always have a deal during Lent. My mom used to always have me pick them up for her and I thought it was a gross combo till one time I brought it home and she didn't want it and I didn't want to waste food and I was a believer since

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I like to cook up 2 packs of ramen, put a can of tuna in it, and then spice it up with crushed red pepper and Frank's Hot Sauce.

I also like sardines with hot sauce, which many find weird.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Take a couple Eggo waffles (Blueberry works best IMO), put some peanut butter on them and add tater tots, combine into a sandwich and enjoy.