• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
There's plenty, but the first one to spring to mind tonight (albeit it might be pushing the "popular" distinction) is insaneintherain's jazzy cover of the main theme of Ghost Trick

As a bonus, have LittleV and Woolie cover Sonic Adventure's Unknown from M.E.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Very sweet & chill:

Fun mash-up:

I hate how well this works:

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
The slow arranged version of Blue Water Blue Sky from Guilty Gear XX. Better than the original.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

I'd have some of the Silvagunner ones if I could actually remember which ones. Too much to sort through.

Jul 25, 2018

That time there was a crazy cover of Diamond and Pearl's Pokemon battle theme in Catherine for some inexplicable reason is pretty cool.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Sorr has a ton of remixes (complete remakes more like) of older songs from the trilogy. Some of my favorites are:

It really captures the beach music sound from the second game in the original...

To get a bit more gritty:

Crazy train is insane! Love this remix.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
Technically they're mashups, but whatever.

Popular ones?
Steppin' on the One Winged Angel

MJ's Bad(Go Straight Remix)

Less Popular ones(at least over here):
Sticker of Puyo Puyo x Soulja Boy

"When I make them do that Soulja Boy I need to make them ICE-u STOORM!" Seriously though. Compile-era Puyo Puyo has GOAT-tier soundtracks.

Kero Kero Bonito's Flamingo x Grass Land 2

Last edited:

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
My obligatory Saitama Saisyu Heiki post. It's a shame the only music he still arranges is Touhou stuff, but his stuff old and new is great.

Demetori is awesome.

There are a bunch of great guitarists uploading stuff to Youtube but I'll highlight a guy that doesn't get all that many views compared to others: