• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
I'm have the Sony ht g700 and love it. My ceiling is vaulted and slanted so upfiring atmos speakers don't really work for me, plus my sofa is against the back wall so back speakers are directly on the sides instead of behind. This 3.1 system has blown me away, supports earc ( connect with the tv earc port) it's plug and play, didn't have to set up or anything up on my Sony x900h, it just works.

OP
OP
Oct 27, 2017
I've had the Sonos Arc for a little over a month. It supports Dolby Atmos. I've thrown UHD movies at it, Netflix, gaming (Xbox has quite a few Atmos supported games), and everything sounds incredible. I'd definitely recommend it if you can find one. Sonos is having a hard time keeping them in stock. I've got the Gen 3 sub to go with it as well. Only piece(s) I'm missing are the rear speakers (One SLs), but I even then, the bar and sub sound incredible with what I've thrown at it.
Arc a lot better than sonos beam?