• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dotnetguy

Jul 12, 2020
Daytona USA can only be purchased on the Xbox 360 marketplace, but is BC on the Xbox One (and runs like a dream)

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
A lot of stuff being relisted gives me hope that come XSX launch day, I'll have tons to play! it'll be my first xbox and I'm so hyped for BC. hoping they add a bunch of new titles at launch, especially OG Xbox titles as that seems lacking. The rest of the games on the Konami physical XBLA compilations would be nice too

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A lot of stuff being relisted gives me hope that come XSX launch day, I'll have tons to play! it'll be my first xbox and I'm so hyped for BC. hoping they add a bunch of new titles at launch, especially OG Xbox titles as that seems lacking. The rest of the games on the Konami physical XBLA compilations would be nice too
So far it looks like those relistings were a mistake. I'm going to wait a few days to see if anything changes, but if not I will add the games I erased off on this list back on to it due to them still being delisted.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
That is so odd. I wonder how games like Dirt 3 and the Cabela's games even got relisted? Did Codemasters go back and do the licensing again? And I don't think Activision even has the Cabela's license since that ended when Bass Pro bought them.

I've never heard of a mass relisting. Too bad Lego LOTR wasn't relisted. Nor was the last gen versions of lego the hobbit. Even though the hobbit got relisted on xbox one and PS4.

Sorry, slightly missed the point of your thread, I thought you also wanted games that cannot be purchased on the normal Xbox store. Nvm :)

Huh. Should we have a thread for that? Or a small additional section to this one? Since I can't imagine that's a major thing is it?

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That is so odd. I wonder how games like Dirt 3 and the Cabela's games even got relisted? Did Codemasters go back and do the licensing again? And I don't think Activision even has the Cabela's license since that ended when Bass Pro bought them.

I've never heard of a mass relisting. Too bad Lego LOTR wasn't relisted. Nor was the last gen versions of lego the hobbit. Even though the hobbit got relisted on xbox one and PS4.

Huh. Should we have a thread for that? Or a small additional section to this one? Since I can't imagine that's a major thing is it?

From the looks of it they're making some changes for Xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible so they can be easily redeemed through the Xbox One store instead of the old Xbox 360 marketplace.

Some of them got relisted by accident in the process and have already been taken back down. (Midnight Club, Deadly Premonition etc)

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
From the looks of it they're making some changes for Xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible so they can be easily redeemed through the Xbox One store instead of the old Xbox 360 marketplace.

Some of them got relisted by accident in the process and have already been taken back down. (Midnight Club, Deadly Premonition etc)

Well shit, I was too late to nab overlord then it looks like :/

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Picked up Pure. Love that game, so damn fun. I am so excited to see the BC announcements for series X. HDR, 4k, better frame rate, bring it on.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
So one could thing about this.
If Japan or another location gets a different game for the month, we can now grab them.
There has been a few ties where the Japanese BC titles were different from the US.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'll nab syndicate real quick.

Man am I annoyed about Overlord.
Was Syndicate ever delisted? It's weird now that I'm checking, how Syndicate is delisted off the 360 Marketplace but is available to purchase on the Microsoft Store. However I don't recall it ever being delisted off the Marketplace.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Went ahead and picked up silent hill since some games are getting pulled back down. I'll sell my ps3 copy since it's the worst version now.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
Would like to buy Pure but it isn't availiable in Spain and I don't want to mess changing to a UK account anytime soon

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Would like to buy Pure but it isn't availiable in Spain and I don't want to mess changing to a UK account anytime soon

You don't need to mess with your account settings: if you go to the UK store page for the game, click to buy it, you'll have the option of redeeming a gift card. Buy a UKĀ£ gift card from somewhere like cdkeys.com and then you can redeem the code and buy the game all from the same store page.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
You don't need to mess with your account settings: if you go to the UK store page for the game, click to buy it, you'll have the option of redeeming a gift card. Buy a UKĀ£ gift card from somewhere like cdkeys.com and then you can redeem the code and buy the game all from the same store page.
Worked as a charm!
[EDIT] Seems that the game can only be played if I change the region of my console to UK

Last edited:

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/c...925&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Castle of Illusion was relisted but for some reason delisted from xbox 360 again apparently? Here it's up. I don't know if it is a mistake or not.
It was relisted in February, not a mistake

www.trueachievements.com

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse has been re-listed once again

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse has once again been relisted and is now available to buy via the Xbox Marketplace/Microsoft Store.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a solid possibility that WB will list the game digitally to be bought on Xbox or offer a remastered version on modern platforms.

Well I fear that time is passed since they did not include it in Return to Arkham. Which sucks as there is no serious definitive edition. Xbox version is probably the best. PC version is buggy, and PS3 version has performance issues, as does Wii U lol.

Idk. I'm not holding out. But I do check the website every once in a while for a digital copy.

It was relisted in February, not a mistake

www.trueachievements.com

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse has been re-listed once again

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse has once again been relisted and is now available to buy via the Xbox Marketplace/Microsoft Store.

Ah gotcha. I felt like normally delistedgames.com is pretty on top of things.

Last edited:

Rogue Kiwi

Chicken Chaser
Banned
May 5, 2019
Looks like Silent Hill, Jurassic Park and Deadly Premonition have all been been removed again, thank god I bought them when I did.

OP
OP
litebrite

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Silent Hill, Jurassic Park and Deadly Premonition have all been been removed again, thank god I bought them when I did.
Same here. I'm also glad I got Pure and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition.

I will be updating this list this week and add back all the games that were delisted.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
Wasn't Shadows of the Damned de-listed?

Shadows of the Damned | Xbox

The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.Shadows of the Damned follows a demon hunter named Garcia Hotspur deep into a re-imagining of hell where he must rescue the love of his life by defeating the armies of darkness with the power of the light. Shadows of...

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Was Syndicate ever delisted? It's weird now that I'm checking, how Syndicate is delisted off the 360 Marketplace but is available to purchase on the Microsoft Store. However I don't recall it ever being delisted off the Marketplace.
Was looking to buy Syndicate and its not available to purchase.

It's gone completely off the old Marketplace and on the new store there's just a "see the price" link in place of the usual "buy" button which leads back to the old Marketplace website where there's no game..

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Just came to say that i can see Shadows of the Damned on the store again for purchase (Ā£14.99) litebrite and it also says included in EA Access (I'm not currently a subscriber). Looks like someone already mentioned it!

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
It looks like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for 360 has been delisted. EA announced a remaster for it, so of course the cheap BC version is delisted.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Soooo Microsoft randomly refunded me $20

Not sure why, can't check the Xbox at the moment, but I hope they're not revoking licenses!

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I got the same message about Pure.
I also can't access the Xbox right now, but the game was installed. I guess I'll see if it works tomorrow..
It doesn't.

Got refunded for Jurassic Park and getting the "you don't own this title" message when trying to launch

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I turned my router off and my games are still there and run fine. I shall finish Pure before connecting my Xbox to the internet I think.