• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've played RDR2 (still playing), Spiderman, Forza Horizon 4.

The only other game I'm interested in but have not played is GoW, but I'm not sure I will due to being busy with RDR2, by the time I beat that RE2 is higher on my list. Might pick it up during the summer.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
THE MISSING and Return of the Obra Dinn. Sadly I'll likely manage to get through only one of them this month

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I swore to myself I'd never play another David Cage game, but I'm tempted to give Detroit a shot after all the positive word on it.

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have always had some mild interest in the Monster Hunter franchise, but whenever I read about the gameplay loop, I am immediately turned off by it.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
GoW, Detroit, Smash, Let's Go (maybe not a GotY contender but one of the bigger Switch games), The Messenger, and a few more.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
VR games like Beat Sabre and Astrobot.

Aside from that, Valkyria Chronicles 4. Never got around to it, and now I won't have access to my PS4 for a couple of months.
Obra Djinn could also be amazing.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Quite a lot because I want to go through my backlog as a priority first, and Kingdom Hearts alone took a long time to catch up with (I just managed to finish 2.8 yesterday!). Celeste, Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, Gris, Detroit, Vampyr, AC Odyssey, Spyro Trilogy, Subnautica, Dragon Quest XI (which I'll get on Switch), Yakuza, Gris, The Messenger, Forza Horizon 4, Astrobot, We Happy Few... I will still play Below, Ashen and Mutant: Year Zero in the coming weeks. In terms of variety, 2018 has been GREAT.

I have played God of War, RDR2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Octopath Traveler. Won't play Spiderman.

I'm not saying all of them are GOTY, but they surely would almost all be in the mix for their respective genre.

Last edited:

Titchyman

Oct 27, 2017
Celeste - bought a couple of months ago but yet to get to it.
God of War - just bought this as well, need to finish RDR2 first.
Dead Cells
Detroit
The Messenger - if it ever comes to PS4

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Spiderman : might get it when the next movie comes out. Too much open world games already.

RDR2 : Will get it sometime later, I'm in no hurry.

Yakuza 6 : Already on my shelf, I'll start it when I'm done with 5. Then Kiwami 2 after that.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
God of War
Dragon Quest 11
Celeste (though I dont like platformers so..)

Heck I'm still on games from years ago
Horizon I have downloaded
Batman Arkham Knight
Uncharted 2 and 4
and more.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
All of them, pretty much. I fell into the WoW rabbit hole again this year. :(

The most notable ones (for me, anyways):
Spyro Collection, MH World, Celeste, Forza Horizon 4, RDR2 on platforms I own.
God of War, Spider-Man and Smash on platforms I don't.

Probably lots more too...