• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some basic mechanicaly QPAD keyboard with mx cherry blue
And a g502

Don't want that pathetic shit with RGBs everywhere or dozens of buttons for the hell of it. Absolute nonsense to inflate prices.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
o456HBJ.jpg

Currently using a Z-77 mechanical keyboard with some fake generic blue switches and a Steelseries Rival 100.

The keyboard is okay for the price its built like a tank, has alot of built in colour effects (no software needed). But I want to eventually upgrade to something wireless and with red keys as blues are too noisy for me.

Mouse is quite old now but still okay, I think my next will be the Corsair Ironclaw wireless as its a big bigger and has a couple of extra buttons.

Last edited:

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Keyboard, I don't really mind. I just like clicky keys and currently have a Corsair keyboard I picked up on the cheap during a sale. Works well enough.

With the mouse, I used the Logitech MX518 for years and years like I think a lot of people did. What a mouse, it never even stopped working. But when I was ready to change it up and felt I wanted a bit of an upgrade, I can't remember the exact model of mouse but I just bought the model which was an updated MX518 according to some Reddit folks. And it is! Same shape, same buttons, only minor alterations and better hardware inside. At this stage, if ever I'm at a friends house playing on PC I just hate any mouse that isn't this shape and size. Gotten too used to it now.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to have to use this thread when it comes time to buy a new mouse. All my Logitech ones have the double click issue (g303 is doing it with right AND left clicks now), and I'm ready for an alternative. I like the price and look of the SteelSeries Rival 310, but I don't know about the build quality or anything else

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I'm going to have to use this thread when it comes time to buy a new mouse. All my Logitech ones have the double click issue (g303 is doing it with right AND left clicks now), and I'm ready for an alternative. I like the price and look of the SteelSeries Rival 310, but I don't know about the build quality or anything else
The rubbery side grips on Rival 310 is known to start falling off within months of use. Those were easy to fix with super glue but the scroll wheel gave up within a year.

FrankNitty

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Keyboard: SteelSeries APEX PRO
It is honestly the best keyboard I have every used. it is so clean and it feels amazing. The adjustable actuation is a game changer for me
Mouse: Logitech G903 Lightspeed
buyimg_apexpro_001.jpg__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.jpg

Orion514

Oct 25, 2018
Illinois
Right now I'm rocking the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard and Logitech G Pro mouse with their wireless charging mousepad. Wireless mouse changed the game for me, especially with how light the G Pro is.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Keyboard:
61BTV2wwlGL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Mouse:
71jCMuWCYZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My keyboard is some random Chinese brand called BFRIENDit. I only bought it because it's a chiclet keyboard with scissor switches, which are the quietest keyboards you can buy. There are non-chiclet mechanical switches that are made to be silent, but the keyboard still makes a sound when the key hits the backplate itself. So if you want maximum quietness, then you need a low travel distance.

My mouse is a Logitech G203, which is one of their budget models.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Glorious Mouse Model 0.

Ducky One 2 Mini. Have to say, I really miss the Function keys and am looking for an opportunity to switch to a TKL.

Ishmae1

Creative Director, Microsoft
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Corsair K70 at home and a Strafe MK2 at work. I love Corsair's build quality and the audio controls (volume roller FTW). I've tried Razer KBs but they just didn't jive with me.

Previously, I was using the Microsoft Sidewinder for years and years. It was fantastic. I think MS was ahead of their time with their gaming keyboards.

x6_1.jpg

And for a mouse...
236776-logitech-wireless-trackball-m570.jpg

Perfection would be this exact mouse with 2 more buttons. Unfortunately, no one makes one as good as this is but with that added.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

Eclipse

Jan 31, 2018
Germany
I used the Corsair Strafe RGB with Cherry MX red switches but it broke recently. I just got a Hyper X Alloy FPS with red switches as replacement. Works as good and I don't really need the RGB.

My favourite mouse is the Zowie EC2-A. It's really good for smaller hands.

xGrizzly

Dec 3, 2017
Atlanta

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have any feedback on the Razer Huntsman elite?

I've used a black widow for the past 5 years which I've been really happy with but it's getting a bit long in the tooth and want to upgrade and the Huntsman sounds pretty amazing?

misterBee

Aug 16, 2018
VTlfwLl.jpg

a7r728gspmmy.png

Custom keyboard built by hand -- brown switches, aluminum case, custom key mapping.

Mouse is a Razer Naga.

Zakari2112

Jan 11, 2018
For my keyboard I use a Ducky One 2 mini with Cherry MX brown switches. For my mouse I use Logitech G Pro Wireless. Love both the keyboard and mouse.

Big_Erk

Oct 27, 2017
Chief's Kingdom
I'm pretty open when it comes to keyboards. I'm still using a long in the tooth Microsoft Sidewinder X4. For mouse I'm using my favorite mouse of all time, the Logitech G9x, which I will give up when they pry it from my cold dead hands.
26-104-261-08.jpg

All hail the Mouse God!!!

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Here is my keyboard. It's the best one I've ever had. I love it.
Microsoft 600 Keyboard

a70292dc-6f0a-4ae9-8d8c-61bbbedab737.jpg

And here's my mouse. Again, best mouse I've ever had.
Microsoft 4000 Mouse
0cb4b4a8-5301-4908-b11c-df92696f1a80.jpg

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Keyboard: Corsair K63 - Tenkeyless
Mouse: Logitech G502

Both are awesome devices, although I'd like the G502 more, if it wasn't so prone to dust/dirt. Those little rubber triangles on both sides can be really annoying to clean.

Oct 27, 2017
For my Gaming "keyboard" or gamepad I should say, I went for the Razer Orbweaver.

07ff40854951af5d68db665730a8f203f-RzrOrbweaver-Chroma_01.jpg

And for my mouse, I went way overboard and bought the R.A.T 8... yea the $100 mouse... and I love it.

Mad-Catz-RAT-8-Gaming-Mouse.jpg

You can customize the mouse by selecting different palm grip, thumb rest, pinky support, etc. You can even adjust the weight of the mouse too. I took off all of my weights though to make it light as possible. But for some reason a heavy mouse feels good too. I just the love the look of it so I had to get it.
Does the orbweaver work on xbox? Can't seem to find an answer to this. Moving to m/kb on xb1x supported games and this looks interesting. Trying to wall bounce on gears 5 with a keyboard is...eh. That thumbstick has me intrigued.

Jul 26, 2018
Does the orbweaver work on xbox? Can't seem to find an answer to this. Moving to m/kb on xb1x supported games and this looks interesting. Trying to wall bounce on gears 5 with a keyboard is...eh. That thumbstick has me intrigued.
Yes it works.
Well.. sort of...

I remember how I was able to move around with it and offers standard controls (keyboard wise). But not too sure if youre able to customize the keypads layout on specific games like gears 5 or other games. I believe that it will only give you a standard layout. Like the space bar (that big space button on the keypad) will be for jumping. No idea for the thumbstick or top button.

But for me, the top small button (above the thumbstick), is my jump button. The thumbstick is for melee. And the button space button is for throwing grenades. I'm able to use/customize this in my xbox games becusse I'm using the XIM Apex (yea.. I'm using that $120 m/k adapter). Works well but a pain to optimize for each game.

Again it can work, but not too sure if you're able to customize your keypads in game like gears 5. The only game I can try to test is sea of thieves. I THINK in sea of thieves I can customize it. Never played gears 5 yet but if you can customize your keypad layout in game, then it should work.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I used to have a BlackWidow Chroma tournament edition and Deathadder for years. Recently I replaced the deathadder with a G502 to try something different. I'm still getting used to it. I genuinely however feels significantly worse at playing OW with the G502 than DeathAdder. I haven't figured it out yet and have had to fight the urge to go back many times. G502 physically feels fantastic, just idk it's throwing me off HARD.