• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I was gonna try to meet up with someone very special to me for the first time. Needless to say, those plans have been smashed to bits. I hope to be able to do that around Christmas, hopefully a bit later, but realistically I might not get to see her until next year.

Other than that, I kind of just hope to be able to go back to work normally eventually. Given that people are going nuts in Germany and breaking the no contact rule more and more, it doesn't seem very likely. 2020 is a lost year.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm taking tons of summer art classes online so I hope to have a great art portfolio by the end. My current job is fairly secure so I'm just hoping things stay neutral with it.
And when we can go out and do things again I want to propose to my girlfriend. Gonna wait til after lockdown so it's a bit more romantic, lol.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe kick my pop addiction but I'm failing that pretty fucking hard lately.

sven

Oct 31, 2017
Getting paid to not go to work for another 7 months would be cool but probably not realistic.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Just to survive. I have a trip planned in October but I doubt it will happen.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Traveling to spain in the fall, new consoles, new PC, wife and i are trying for a child and buying a house.

Much to do and much more optimism than most people on here.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
Just hoping that everything turns out okay, past few days I have really been panicking.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hoping for my next trip in September or otherwise November this year. Borders and world please.... :) In the mean time I will learn a ton of shit and improve myself.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
Looking forward to picture of my brother and sister in law's baby due this year.

And my continued friendship with my coworker I'm crushing over. Hope i continue to keep myself in check.

Highest expectation is the damn paper mario game announced and released this year. Leaks dont fail me now!

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Getting to a point in 2021 where a vaccine is available.
Don''t think I have any high expectations for gaming right now.
I'm constantly not in the mood for it when there are bigger issues in life.

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
My only hopes for 2020 are basically no one in my house getting sick (hopefully), having my credit card totally paid off and/or have a consistently low balance and build up some kind of income source as I'm essentially "jobless" again with all schools closed (and, while I just got on it, I don't wanna be on unemployment for too long).

Might finally make that animated short I wrote after my grandpa died a couple years ago.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
My son to be born without any complications. My wife has had no complications with her pregnancy so far and we have been staying home. I think everything there will turn out fine.

The other thing is Trump getting voted out of office, although I don't know if that one is an expectation but more of a hope. I unfortunately expect him to win again.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
I had an important (non-life threatening, but still very major to me) surgery planned for this year that's probably going to be put on hold because of the enormous backlog on trans surgeries from covid even once the worst of the crisis is over, so that fucking sucks

my goal for 2020 is mostly to survive and make it to the other side as physically healthy, and mentally and emotionally intact, as possible, given the circumstances

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
That the at-risk part of my family stays safe and healthy.

Continue to exercise.

Maintain my job.

Figure out some personal stuff.