• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
IiKNiJS.jpg

this is fucking hilarious

I remember seeing Walter whites face plastered up and down the site for a while

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Can't find the thread cause I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but there was a thread where one member of ERA dated another member of ERA and spoke shit about them in this thread about exes. When one of the exes saw it, they destroyed every ounce of dignity that dude had. It was one of the funniest threads I've ever seen on this site, we all kept tagging the dude and everything waiting for a response and he never came back into the thread. It was so fucking golden.

(EDIT) I found it LMAOOO
www.resetera.com

My gf had a dream in which I cheated on her and she is mad at me.

You. Are. An. Ass. It is such typical behaviour of you to write me off as the crazy ex girlfriend due to your reluctance to do the most bare minimum of introspection. But on a goddamn forum we're both on??? I left you because you were an immature toff, and I didn't want to spend the rest of my...
xgBKLMOuRDaTlfbLG7Vtig.png

To this day, Ary F. had the best flame I've ever seen on ERA
This was a wild thread.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I remember that! It was such a mess to see it unfold live, I was living.

o k makes the best threads. I always laugh my ass off reading them.
Damnnnnn.gif, but wait a sec, I didnt even know that era had this sort of debates, I thought here everything was about gaming? goddammnnnn.
Thread of the generation
This was a wild thread.
Guys, that thread was such a wild night. It really was a top 10 thread on ERA so far lmfao

Oct 28, 2017
California
Oh, I remember that! And I've definitely seen that pop up every now and then lol

Thanks to mhayes86 for finding the thread:

www.resetera.com

Um, is it normal for someone to casually admit to pirating stuff?

I was at a work meeting about 50 minutes ago, and during the lead up into it we were all talking about how our Thanksgiving break went. We talked about traveling and activities, and I brought up how I basically spent the entire break playing DQXI on the Switch. Then, one of my co-workers said...

grang

Nov 13, 2017
My favorite absurd era moment was a random thread about bread where there was an argument about bread and toast, where bread could not be turned into toast, only untoasted toast could become toast

but objectively it's this one

ERA went INSANE when Nintendo posted this:

Can't find the thread cause I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but there was a thread where one member of ERA dated another member of ERA and spoke shit about them in this thread about exes. When one of the exes saw it, they destroyed every ounce of dignity that dude had. It was one of the funniest threads I've ever seen on this site, we all kept tagging the dude and everything waiting for a response and he never came back into the thread. It was so fucking golden.

(EDIT) I found it LMAOOO
www.resetera.com

You. Are. An. Ass. It is such typical behaviour of you to write me off as the crazy ex girlfriend due to your reluctance to do the most bare minimum of introspection. But on a goddamn forum we're both on??? I left you because you were an immature toff, and I didn't want to spend the rest of my...

Lmao I'm dying at all the reaction gifs

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Was it here on ERA where the one user raised enough money to get cancer treatment and got better?
www.resetera.com

Doctors told me today I have around 8 weeks to live [Update: in remission!]

Just learned this afternoon and still haven't told anyone. They said even if I ever managed to do afford the treatment I only have a 40% of remission and there's no f****** way I can. I'm surprisingly very calm about this, at least the suffering of my parents and myself can come to an end. It's...

Oct 30, 2017
www.resetera.com

Doctors told me today I have around 8 weeks to live [Update: in remission!]

Just learned this afternoon and still haven't told anyone. They said even if I ever managed to do afford the treatment I only have a 40% of remission and there's no f****** way I can. I'm surprisingly very calm about this, at least the suffering of my parents and myself can come to an end. It's...
Yep, that one. Genuinely heartwarming to see this guy's life improve so much in 2 years.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo Directs are always crazy, they are my favorite moments at the forum. I think this year with next gen consoles coming the madness will extend to everyone.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
The Filip Miucin threads where everyone started plagerizing everyone's posts including entirely unrelated OTs and the fucking madness just kept escalating.

www.resetera.com

IGN to scrub Filip Miucin from site almost completely after even more plagiarism surfaces (READ OP)

Reminder: This is not a thread to discuss mental health or Filip Miucin's family. Stick to the topic please. https://www.resetera.com/posts/11513698/ UPDATE: In case you don't know what's going on, the previous thread...
I had way too much fun that day lol

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The Filip Miucin threads where everyone started plagerizing everyone's posts including entirely unrelated OTs and the fucking madness just kept escalating.

www.resetera.com

IGN to scrub Filip Miucin from site almost completely after even more plagiarism surfaces (READ OP)

Reminder: This is not a thread to discuss mental health or Filip Miucin's family. Stick to the topic please. https://www.resetera.com/posts/11513698/ UPDATE: In case you don't know what's going on, the previous thread...
You know I actually forgot about this.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It'll always be the January 2018 Direct speculation thread. That shit was NUTS

Instro

Oct 25, 2017

(EDIT) I found it LMAOOO
www.resetera.com

Classic. That thread got closed way too quickly, dude should have been dunked on for ages.

Oct 28, 2017
California
The Brooklyn BBQ and the Chopped Cheese threads also made me laugh like a maniac

www.resetera.com

Why Is Brooklyn Barbecue Taking Over the World?

I'm not convinced, and neither is twitter.

www.resetera.com

Is New York serious with this “chopped cheese” bullshit?

Watch the first 30 seconds of this video and what this guy says. https://youtu.be/cugl5mmfcxY Ok so this must be a local ny food with some special touches or ingredient choices that’s really unique and part of NYC culture right? A heart and soul food that’s loved by the locals and is special...

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom

(EDIT) I found it LMAOOO
www.resetera.com

holyyy shit i missed that one. GOTDAMN

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That fucking thread where someone asked if their pumpkin was good enough for a state fair competition and ERA decided to ERA.

Also when we Thanos'd people.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How about the 2019 Confession Thread where we found out there's a member here who eats poops out of public toilets?

Also that thread had people so shook that the mods made the guy running it delete pretty much all of the confessions.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Brooklyn BBQ and the Chopped Cheese threads also made me laugh like a maniac

www.resetera.com

Why Is Brooklyn Barbecue Taking Over the World?

I'm not convinced, and neither is twitter.

www.resetera.com

Is New York serious with this “chopped cheese” bullshit?

Watch the first 30 seconds of this video and what this guy says. https://youtu.be/cugl5mmfcxY Ok so this must be a local ny food with some special touches or ingredient choices that’s really unique and part of NYC culture right? A heart and soul food that’s loved by the locals and is special...
Lmao!!! Never saw the Brooklyn BBQ thread.

m_dorian

Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
My best ERA moment was when this fellow member had cancer and many came to his support and helped him overcome the situation.

It was by far the best humane expression i ever saw on ERA and i was very proud of the people here and for the person that wan this battle.

I wish we could be nicer more often.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
My best ERA moment was when this fellow member had cancer and many came to his support and helped him overcome the situation.

It was by far the best humane expression i ever saw on ERA and i was very proud of the people here and for the person that wan this battle.

I wish we could be nicer more often.
It's great when stuff like that happens :)

OP
OP

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How about the 2019 Confession Thread where we found out there's a member here who eats poops out of public toilets?

Also that thread had people so shook that the mods made the guy running it delete pretty much all of the confessions.
That reminded me of this thread. Read at your own risk.

this thread cover image.....
tenor.gif

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Sadly, none of this compares to some of the stuff at The Old Place, like the whole Denis Dyack saga.