• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is everyone drinking?

• Beer

Votes: 34 17.3%
  • Wine

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Shots of liquor

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Mixed drinks

Votes: 29 14.7%
  • Hard Cider

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Everything

Votes: 41 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 32.0%

• Total voters

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
It is obvious
NwqsK.jpg

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I don't really drink, but if things go south after I'll get a bottle of makers mark and probably just cry and lose my shit for a while. I could conceivably see myself drinking beer to celebrate if it's good news.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
If it's a Biden win: Some kind of celebratory alcohol.
If it's unclear and needs more time to sort out: Water and a handful of Indica pills.
If it's a Trump win: Heavy doses of Jack Daniels.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Coffee and water most likely, I start work at 3pm Election Day and don't leave until 7am the next morning. Im sure the head nurse and I will be wishing we were able to have a real drink that night though as it's going to be a long night for many reasons.

Oct 28, 2017
Can't drink. Too busy with work and I'm actually trying to quit drinking for a while.

BUT if I could drink, I'd probably have a Titos n club w/ lemon or something.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget, there's a decent chance we won't know on election night. Try not to go on a binge.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
I have a huge cabinet full of Scotch that I've been hoarding since the quarantine started, for better or worse.

Turnbuckle

Oct 27, 2017
Kalamazoo, Michigan
I have a stash of bourbon county and plan on sharing 4 bottles election night - one from each from the last 4 years.

I'm not sure it's a great idea, but I bought many of them in anticipation for this night.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
If Biden wins I'll break out my last bottle of Yamazaki 12 year. Haven't been drinking at all this year so really want that to happen.

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
Not to get too off topic, but do you notice real benefits from it?

It's mildly sedative, huge emphasis on the mildly. It's a ritual to help get ready for bed. You'll get more benefit from it the more you restrict/abstain from other substances (not just alcohol/drugs, but sugar, caffeine, etc.). Like if you use alcohol/weed to relax you're probably not going to notice the subtleties of how these kinds of herbs make you feel.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I will be drinking a bottle of Black Tuesday from the bruery. 750ml of 18% stout should get me where I need to be.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Coffee that morning

Night, sipping a fancy single malt whisk(e)y if Biden is taking critical states quickly. Cheap shit if not.

I took off Wed cause no matter how things look I won't be able to sleep until I know Biden is winning. We may not know the final EC count until later, but if Biden takes states Trump had to win then I should be okay to go to bed without having nightmares.