• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
We had a kid who figured out he was atheist and was absurdly obnoxious about it. When he learned our school had a bible study group, he went to one of our atheist teachers and asked to form a freethinkers club. I liked the concept of it and was going to go... then it came out he only made the club to spite the bible study group. It got shut down after that.

I think to make it even worse, I'm 100% willing to bet it would have been me, him, his friend, and the girl we were both friends with.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The debate team kids who were obscenely far up their own asses

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
190318151331-01-myspace-lost-12-years-music-uploads-apology-file-super-169.jpg

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Related to me: I don't have any artistic skills and we had to do a final in art class so I decided to trace a big picture of Lucky Star and explain the show to the class. Could have chosen any anime but noooo, I have no idea why I went with that one. (Great show but my dumbass high school self couldn't have just chosen DBZ or something that most people knew about?)

Not related to me: One kid was threatening to jump from a building during lunch and some assholes yelled at him to jump, the kid was safely tackled by the police.

Afterwards the principal spoke on the loudspeakers at how disappointed he was at those people. Hope they still feel bad.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Making out with my girlfriend in the middle of the courtyard.

Balls over brains...

I guess we all did pathetic or embarrassing things throughout those years.

Nov 29, 2018
Ugh, Livejournal. Pure distilled teenage arrogance and naivete masquerading as profundity. Worst part is it's probably still out there online somewhere.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Broke up with a girl and she stalked me incessantly. Of course she projected by telling everyone I was stalking her, and she convinced a meathead to try beating me up for her. I saw him at a HS reunion decades later and he was still a dick to me, lol.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Getting way into watching Chris Angel's Mindfreak and then re creating some of the tricks in school thinking I'm the shit.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Toxic dweebs using the word gay as an insult, and constantly dropping the f-slur. Just let people live, man.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I had a huge crush on a girl and couldn't gather the courage to tell her so I mailed her a letter instead. Then we talked over AIM a bit, had one incredibly awkward date and that was the end of things cause I was too nervous to enjoy myself.

Being a teenager sucked but just a small part of life. Funnily enough the crush and my wife are now good friends and like to give me a hard time about it.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
New a kid who would growl whenever someone picked on them.

New a Bully who would bark at people trying to "intimidate" them.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
Nothing comes to mind from my high school days. Middle school on the other hand… we used to play a game called sacktap. Bloody knuckles with quarters. Cee lo for lunch money and even ran tabs because double for nothings. We were absolute monsters as middle schoolers.

I did dip in class in high school and leave dip bottles in class. That was disgusting. Maybe taking gym class too seriously? Idk, high school wasn't as egregiously obnoxious as middle school.

Stabi

Oct 25, 2017
France / san francisco
Making out with my girlfriend in the middle of the courtyard.

Balls over brains...

I guess we all did pathetic or embarrassing things throughout those years.

Wait, Why is this pathetic? Is it culturally looked down or is it just that specific occasion that was weird.
That was so common in my school (not in US). As soon as we reached like 2year of middle school (i guess? Like around 12-13yo) lots of people were making out in the courtyard.

CATM

Banned
Apr 20, 2021
We had a guy wear overalls to school. That's it, just overalls, nothing else underneath. He also got sent home one day because he wore a shirt that said schweddy balls.

Oct 29, 2017
I was one of those obnoxious PDA types with the girls I dated. And like many who peruse this forum, I was in high school when Chapelle Show aired and had to listen to all of the other white kids tell each other that they're Rick James, bitch.

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I was bullied in early middle school but even so ended up bullying some folks in early high school. Eventually realized I was being a jerk and apologized in my junior year and got in good terms with them. However, just how I never really forgot those bad times in middle school, I'm not sure I was ever really forgiven by them. Kids can be assholes.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I knew a guy who printed out a poor, possibly insulting digital painting of a girl he liked and he gave it to her. In front of her friends.

I was that guy. I fucking hate that guy.

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
One time I stood behind a girl who was sitting down in an attempt to not so subtly try and look down her shirt.

If anyone noticed me, they never said anything. Wish I had been called out at the time. 20 years ago, and I still beat myself up for being such a creepy looser.

There you go. Utterly pathetic.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
I remember our class collectively made a teacher cry once. Thinking back it was such a shitty thing to do.

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly the worst stuff I can think of came from a couple of the teachers and not the students. Namely my freshman history teacher that was very open about how he liked to give shoulder rubs to certain students. What a shock that after becoming a state senator he eventually had to resign in a scandal because of sexual harassment. But I'd say that goes a bit beyond embarrassing lol

Otherwise it was just normal high school stuff? Some kid hiding soft shell tacos in his comically large jacket pocket so he could eat them in class, though clearly was just doing it as a bit because we had lunch the prior period. I think that's about as embarrassing a thing as I ever saw.

Oh, I told a girl over email I had a crush on her on the last day of Junior year and she turned me down, but I got over it during the summer and we were pretty good friends for the rest of high school and beyond. It was pretty embarrassing for a while but I find it hard to muster up any douche chills about it now as a 31-year-old married man

MrZaha

Jan 9, 2018
Guy got a blowjob from a girl in the special class using a plastic bag as a condom.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching druggies freak the fuck out when they had unannounced locker checks by drug sniffer canines.

Sooooo cathartic.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Most pathetic is probably one of the good teachers getting assaulted by a student (she got shoved) and the school doing jack shit about it, so she left and went to work at another school.

Runner up is probably when some students locked the new art teacher into the art closet and wouldn't let her out. They did it multiple times and made her cry, and I remember some of them thought it was hilarious she cried about being stuck in a closet because it was "no big deal". She didn't come back after one semester because of how cruel they were even outside of that.

Third place is probably a tie between the blowjob in the theater in the musical pit with everyone nearby or the handjob on the back of the bus on the return from a field trip.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Trying (and failing) to not laugh at these two jokers making "caulk" jokes one day in class. I was considered the "quiet kid" that was desperately trying not to draw attention to myself but I was laughing under my breath so hard my face must of been red af.

Another time we had this physics teacher that just sat there and mumbled the lesson. Whe the tests came around everyone would tell eachother the answers and he didnt care. He left suddenly one day and we had a string of subs for like a month.

Jun 17, 2019
I would guess the time that a Gothic guy walked into what was called the Pit (a sitting area at my school that was kind of broken up based on the rings of the circle shape that it was, each set of steps/rings housed a different sort of group and the Jocks were in the center) and raised an anarchy flag and was shouting lines from Blade Runner or something. I think there was a fight over that, and then the Pit was closed off to students. There was some situation with some kid putting pictures of his ass on the windshield of all the cars in the parking lot as well, just some really cringe stuff.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Had a massive crush on a classmate and called her home phone line a few times over the holidays to ask her out, but when she picked up, I was too shy to say anything, so I just hung up.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
A group of friends challenges themselves to get a girlfriend within 2 weeks and then break it off after a week. Unfortunately, the girls found out about it and were pissed.

Oct 27, 2017
London
Some kid in my class made the maths teacher leave the room, crying because he was basically bullying her and throwing stuff like erasers and paper at her. Kid had ADHD and special needs but he was a real asshole regardless, and someone else crunched up mints into a fine powder and pretended he was snorting cocaine.

CATM

Banned
Apr 20, 2021
Had a massive crush on a classmate and called her home phone line a few times over the holidays to ask her out, but when she picked up, I was too shy to say anything, so I just hung up.

Near the end of middle school I called every single girl in our class one night to get a date to the school dance and every one of them turned me down.

CATM

Banned
Apr 20, 2021
Some kid in my class made the maths teacher leave the room, crying because he was basically bullying her and throwing stuff like erasers and paper at her. Kid had ADHD and special needs but he was a real asshole regardless, and someone else crunched up mints into a fine powder and pretended he was snorting cocaine.

We had a classmate do the cocaine thing too but with smarties.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
My high school turned a blind eye to guys touching up girls (stuff like hitting their asses). As far as I'm aware it was really only my year, and the year above us.
At the time it seemed so normal, because everyone was doing it and looking back I'm like what the fuck?

Dec 2, 2017
Me, I was. I was bullied at school and abused at home, which I decided gave me licence to be the biggest most obnoxious prick imaginable.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Me obsessing over this girl that I could talk to fine over IM but couldn't say shit to in person. I would freeze up or avoid her. 😂