• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
A lot of people like to drive around with voceteo, this is voceteo:

youtu.be

Voceteo Puerto Rico /Car audio

MOCA #puertorico🇵🇷 gracias por el apoyo amigos , distribuidor exclusivo en #puertorico #laisladelencanto #icdmocacaraudio somos #spectralaudio&design #ca...

Very obnoxious and dangerous (and illegal , but PR police is a corrupt joke). People who drive around with that give off mayor small dick energy vibes.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Breathe. Wish they'd stop

Nah but seriously all I can think of for my neighborhood is fireworks every now and then

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
lol I was going to complain about Harley Davidson bikers blasting oldie rock over their stupid loud engines, but yeah that's worse.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
User Banned (1 Week): Ableist commentary
A guy across the street will idle his bike for about 15 minutes at 3 or 4am multiple nights per week. I assumed he was going to work at first but then he just drives round the corner and comes back lmao. I dunno if his bike is busted and he needs to "warm it up" every night or he's just super autistic or something but it's selfish as fuck - people are trying to sleep.

I'm boxed in by people who have dogs but leave them unattended during the day when they go to work. Lots of loud yapping, very inconsiderate of the owners. Quite a few got them during the pandemic when they were home a lot. I'm glad I have nice headphones when I'm trying to work.

One neighbour uses a really strong power washer in his garden and it sprays water into my garden which is mildly irritating when I'm trying to dry shit.

People being very territorial over communal parking spaces - I don't drive but my partner does and people are insane about it. Can't wait till we own our own place with a dedicated driveway. Also folks parking badly or in ways that stop everyone from making the most of the spaces (like parking a few feet from a double yellow line).

Folks just being loud and boorish in general - if I can hear you through the wall of my house you're being too fucking loud. Think about what you're doing lmao.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Letting their bigass dogs run around off leash in the neighborhood. My dog has been attacked twice on walks, once by two unsupervised off leash pit bulls

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
One of my neighbor love to honk whenever they just got home. It's so fucking annoying as I keep mistaking it for a delivery.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I live in a college city that's pretty typical college city sized. i.e. it's pretty small.

There's a big cruiser culture here, which is where (usually rich) teenagers drive obnoxiously loud sports-tuned vehicles all over the fucking city and they're loud and obnoxious as fuck.

Like, in the big city where I grew up, it would always sound so distant. Annoying, but far enough to not sound like they were rolling right by my house.

The size of this city makes it sound like they're right next to you all over.

Oct 25, 2017
People shooting guns at random hours. Fireworks and shooting guns at any and every holiday is annoying as shit too.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
own a rooster. i live in a suburb with houses close to each other. roosters aren't allowed where i am, either.

let off fireworks every day. and in the middle of the night.

drive. i live in sacramento. we have the actual worst drivers in the country.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
we have the actual worst drivers in the country.

ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

www.houstonchronicle.com

Out of Control: Houston’s roads, drivers are nation's most deadly

Six hundred-forty people a year die on Houston-area roads, and 2,850 more are injured badly enough to go to a hospital. The carnage, all factors considered, makes the nine-county region the most dangerous major metro area for drivers in the United States, a Houston Chronicle analysis reveals.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Smoke pot indoors. It's in the bylaws and screws me up since I get headaches from the awful smell. They're allowed to smoke outside the condo building, just not indoors.

loco

Jan 6, 2021
Feeding the wildlife. Coyotes and mountain lions are now pretty brazen and eat pets like candy

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
The music like in the OP is the worst around where I live, because they'll just sit outside their house with that shit blaring for hours on end at 11 o'clock at night.

There's loud trucks and stuff, but those are just driving by, so they're gone in like five seconds.

Jul 7, 2021
The speaking with so-called "Dunglish" accents. It's embarrassing.

Supporting rich livestock farmers and their protests.

Supporting the neoliberal party, VVD.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Actually I'm in a really good place with this, all our loud neighbours with dogs moved and/or got rid of the dogs so no more barking at all hours, no more parties. It's been great. The most annoying thing is people parking straight up on the streets in our neighbourhood turning two lane streets into zigzag death valleys but it did stop the lunatics from driving through our streets at high speed so it balances out.

Nov 4, 2017
Letting their asshole cats roam the neighborhood, killing wildlife, shitting in other people's yards and upsetting dogs.

TBH I'm going to start trapping and surrendering them to the council.

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Fireworks.
I live right next to a shopping center and there's a group of homeless dudes and fools hitting the pipa right next to the house. They tend to be pretty chill though.

shantyman

Jan 30, 2018
In Cincinnati, when someone does not hear what you said, will say "Please?" instead of "What did you say?" or "I'm sorry?

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Small talk. As a city boy I'm used to minding my shit and going about my day. But when I moved to Maine I was taken aback by the amount of idle chatter that happens between strangers. Standing in line for groceries can sometimes be an exercise in true patience. I've gotten used to it somewhat and even find myself engaging in it on occasion but I do miss good ol' city "impersonal" service sometimes.

Flueswonkler

Mar 15, 2022
I actually really like my area. I find this specific sticker mildly annoying and it's absolutely everywhere, but otherwise I'm good.

brooklyn-street-art-kest-gak-jaime-rojo-12-06-2020-web.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
California
People at the park riding a bike/scooter blasting their shitty ass sound cloud level rap music

"Yo bro oh no I'm bout to pop a Glock on this hoe fa sho you ain't never know lyrical spiritual lyrical spiritual lyrical spiritual"

Roubjon

Oct 25, 2017
One of our neighbors in another apartment complex NEVER picks up their two dogs' shit. The entire yard surrounding their building is covered in old and new dog shit.

I literally have found poop underneath the free poop bag dispenser.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Vote for Republicans
Fly confederate flags (rare, but not wildly uncommon)
Shoot fireworks well before and after 4th of July

Oct 25, 2017
Hrmmm, biggest thing that comes to mind is old white people driving selfishly [and as such, carelessly and dangerously].

Second thing that comes to mind is white people letting their dogs off-leash on trails / paths / anywhere people run / skate / blade / cycle create dangerous situations [there doesn't exist a single publicly owned piece of land here where that's not illegal to do, for safety reasons].

Third thing that comes to mind, which doesn't actually bother me much, is street people riding around on BMS bikes downtown with bluetooth speakers blasting shitty rap music [5 times out of 10 it's Eminem].

I will never, ever, get upset at street people for... anything, so that last one is moreso kinda just funny [and mildly irksome].

Oh, and bonus thing, is all the lazy trashy fucks in my apartment complex putting their dogshit bags in the garbage bin INSIDE the building's lobby...

Like, fantastic, come home after a long day at work to inhale some stewing dogshit into my nose holes... fucking TRASH FUCKS.

Many

Sep 17, 2018
Partys with really loud music that last until 7 am. Extra points if they close the street.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of people like to drive around with voceteo, this is voceteo:

youtu.be

Voceteo Puerto Rico /Car audio

MOCA #puertorico🇵🇷 gracias por el apoyo amigos , distribuidor exclusivo en #puertorico #laisladelencanto #icdmocacaraudio somos #spectralaudio&design #ca...

Very obnoxious and dangerous (and illegal , but PR police is a corrupt joke). People who drive around with that give off mayor small dick energy vibes.

Ha! First thing I thought off...I'm right near the plaza in Cataño, and it's been ridiculous more often than not...doesn't help also being ground level(I'm usually never ground level but my partner and I have been taking care of his elderly uncle in his house).