• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm getting so big and fat I desperately wanna go the gym, I'll never take the gym for granted again.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Honestly? Shop and prep for a future calamity. Buy survival tools like a LifeStraw and magnesium lighter and store some dry beans, rice, veggies and fruit as well as pickle and preserved fruits and veggies.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hug my parents.

I had a long list of things I wanted to tackle during the spring, so I imagine I would start working on that list (unless this lasts into the late fall/winter).

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Given that the bars will be crowded to oblivion I will go to the parc and enjoy the outside air.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
There's not going to be an "all clear"
It's likely to be a slow removal of restrictions and gradual resumption of services

That being said, once Round1 reopens, me and my rhythm game fam are going to hit that joint real hard.
Beers and Beatmania IIDX until the wee hours of the morning

sven

Oct 31, 2017
Nothing special. Outside of not having to go to work for 3 and half weeks COVID hasn't really changed much for me yet.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
have some sort of party with my friends, I miss hanging out in person 😭

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Hit the gym and hope the work I'm putting in with dumbbells at home helped reduce the regression.

Argue with boss for a couple work from home days as we've proven it's possible

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Booking my holiday to Disneyland again. Probably for extra days too

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let my mother see my daughter again and go to the beach. I miss the sand a lot.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Visit family. Had to cancel a trip home for my dad's 65th bday cuz of this. Literally 98% of my stress during all of this is going towards their health and safety

Oct 27, 2017
There's not going to be an "all clear"
It's likely to be a slow removal of restrictions and gradual resumption of services

That being said, once Round1 reopens, me and my rhythm game fam are going to hit that joint real hard.
Beers and Beatmania IIDX until the wee hours of the morning
You don't think they'll be a point where we can keep the transmission rate relatively low through seasonal vaccinations or lower the death rate through better treatment ever??

Lightjolly

Oct 30, 2019
Go kayaking, got a brand new kayak just before the quarantine started and haven't been able to take her on her maiden voyage, I miss the ocean.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
I've been wanting to go on holiday and was planning to this year so I'll do that.

Honestly, it feels weird to even think about doing normal stuff now. I want to go swimming, go to the cinema, go to a fancy restaurant, or go to a concert.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
You don't think they'll be a point where we can keep the transmission rate relatively low through seasonal vaccinations or lower the death rate through better treatment ever??

Well, yeah, eventually.
I took the question to be more like, some government official openly proclaiming an end to distancing guidance within the next 1-2 months.
Barring a pharmaceutical miracle, we aren't going to have a regimen of vaccinations for COVID-19 this year.
The return to normalcy should be a methodical process, but I still fear the idiotic powers that be will try to just open the floodgates before we're ready.

Oct 27, 2017
Well, yeah, eventually.
I took the question to be more like, some government official openly proclaiming an end to distancing guidance within the next 1-2 months.
Barring a pharmaceutical miracle, we aren't going to have a regimen of vaccinations for COVID-19 this year.
Oh yeah, it's just going to be a gradual reopening/lightening of restrictions after the hump months from now, for months. I agree