• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Get a hair cut. I am really starting to hate my growing neck beard and may need to take matters into my own hand before long.

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna do fuck all because I suspect they'll lift restrictions way too soon to not fuck up the economy beyond repair.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
When things are actually all clear I will look into rebooking the trip to Japan that was planned for April. I don't expect that to be soon.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I'm gonna be more cautious than most because I'm immunocompromised but I've already decided that my first "going out" thing is gonna be going to the movie theater. I think it'll be really therapeutic.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Go see my parents' adorable rabbit. I miss him every day. We often look after him when my parent sgo out of town and I go over twice a week and see him when I'm there

GKTtkRP.gif

And I guess see my parents as well :p

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
watch a movie on a cinema farthest from where i live so I can experience driving again

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
See my niece again, hit up a local taqueria for some breakfast tacos that haven't been turning to mush inside of a to-go bag.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
Move on this condo I'm looking at. They're appealing some ridiculous property taxes right now and the assessor's office has basically shut down during the pandemic.

To be clear, I haven't been locked down yet. My jobsite is still going (construction) and it's probably not going to stop until someone tests positive.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
There will never be an announcement of an all-clear, everything will go back to a semi-normal state so gradually you won't even be able to define a particular day or moment when it happened.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently I'm doing too little to self isolate now, I got a haircut yesterday. My barber's been taking house calls.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Gym and get my child's hair cut. I miss lifting.

I have to imagine that the day hair salons will open back up, it's going to be like black Friday for them.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
There will never be an announcement of an all-clear, everything will go back to a semi-normal state so gradually you won't even be able to define a particular day or moment when it happened.
Yep. But once I feel after weeks of precaution that it might be safe to leave the house again, I'm heading to the walking trail. I'm so poor, I can't afford anything else to "celebrate".

desu

Oct 27, 2017
Climbing gym ... man I can't wait! I've alreday considered taking off the very first day of freedom.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully give thanks that no one I know died or lost too much as a result of it.

I can't think ahead until it's actually over.