• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

what’s good

• oh shit, extra fry fuck yeah

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • hey mom, look, bonus tot!

Votes: 50 87.7%

• Total voters

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
BONUS FRY vs BONUS TOT

o.jpg

SCENARIO 1 • So you're about to chow down on some fluffy, luscious tots, when all the sudden your eyes spot glory: a crispy, crunchy morsel of goodness, an extra little treat, manna from heaven.

SCENARIO 2 • You are fucking hungry, and you've been thinking about Fries all day, crispy salty and hot, and when you rip open that bag you nearly shit a brick: a sizzling pillow of potato sits among its stocked brethren, an extra little treat, manna from heaven.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
I can barely think of any place that serves tots. I know of a few actual restaurants, but they usually don't mix stuff in, and they're usually loaded with various things.

I can think of plenty of fast food that I've ordered where either the fries had an onion ring or the onion rings had a fry in them though.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
BONUS FRY vs BONUS TOT

o.jpg

SCENARIO 1 • So you're about to chow down on some fluffy, luscious tots, when all the sudden your eyes spot glory: a crispy, crunchy morsel of goodness, an extra little treat, manna from heaven.

SCENARIO 2 • You are fucking hungry, and you've been thinking about Fries all day, crispy salty and hot, and when you rip open that bag you nearly shit a brick: a sizzling pillow of potato sits among its stocked brethren, an extra little treat, manna from heaven.

Scenario 2

Feels extra special.