• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Hajime Tabata

He's revitalized the FF franchise!
He's getting his own studio to make FFXVI!
We regret to inform you Tabata has left Square Enix and his studio has been shuttered.

Definitely a story there. The rumor was that he was skimming money or something?

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck happened, in every detail, with Half-Life 3.
This is an obvious one, but I want it. I need some deets on what the hell happened with Episode 3 and Half-Life 3.

The development of The Wolf Among Us.
And this is a less obvious one that I still find absolutely fascinating and would like to know more about. Most of all, I want to know if people were correct in assuming that they changed the entire story because some dude on Reddit figured it out.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
I am sure thaaa the story of Crytek's rise and fall over the years would make for a fascinating story if well reserched.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
I NEED THE BENZ!!

small_499055557.png

Serious answer:

Actually some Rockstar insight would be cool; the rise of the studio and how they tried to live up to the name might be fun, horrific, or both.

Kojima too of course.

Would love some more insight into Nintendo's R&D process. I feel like Nintendo is more willing than most to experiment with hardware, and though we've seen some of it, I'm sure there are some crazy fun abandoned projects we haven't yet heard about.

Personally, a full-on inside account of the Xbox One planning and launch would be of great interest. I still think there were some before-their-time ideas in that whole project, and I've no doubt many of the team were well-meaning - but I get the whiff of some corporate infection setting in over the decision-making process, and twisting the motivations and emphasis for certain features.